DAZN Saturday 2/9 Machado vs Cancino ***NO SHOWTIME SPOILERS IN THIS THREAD, PLEASE***

WHO WINS!?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Body beatdown! WOW! Props to Cancino.

Machado folded like a piece of paper.

Major upset here

Dang, I thought Machado was the goods

Decent DAZN card.

And he rose from a heavy knockdown to win the title. Boxing at it's finest.

So this guy is Gervontae Davis's mandatory, right?

So weird to see a pro at the elite level just crumble like that.

A perfectly placed stabbing right to the body as Machado reached with his jab. Hard to recover from that type of shot.

A perfectly placed stabbing right to the body as Machado reached with his jab. Hard to recover from that type of shot.

When I boxed, I hated fucking clean body shots. Take a stinger to the head over that any day. lol

So this guy is Gervontae Davis's mandatory, right?

The winner of cherry vs Núñez March 2nd on showtime becomes the mandatory of tank

Machado got exposed tonight, never liked him

When I boxed, I hated fucking clean body shots. Take a stinger to the head over that any day. lol
Yeah, second that. Got hit with a sweeping right to the ribcage once that felt no kind of good.

So Machado gets completely crushed and exposed by a barely top 50 guy? How did ever manage to convince anyone he was any good with that type of defense and reaction to being hit.

The winner of cherry vs Núñez March 2nd on showtime becomes the mandatory of tank

Machado got exposed tonight, never liked him

Why diskike him? I Don’t see anything bad about him. Im all for calling it like it is and being unbiased but is there any Rican fighter you rep? I know PR is going through a bad time but I didn’t see you show much love in the Rojas fight either.

I actually think its the other way around. Davis is the super champ, Cancio the regular.
because the WBA is corrupt. Machado won the super title then after Davis won the regular title they announced him as Super champion. Claiming because While corrales was Super champion when Machado beat him, since he didn’t make weight they went back and said it was only for the regular title, which in reality, they really had some closed door negotiations with Mayweather Promotions or some shit to make Davis the Super champion.

Why diskike him? I Don’t see anything bad about him. Im all for calling it like it is and being unbiased but is there any Rican fighter you rep? I know PR is going through a bad time but I didn’t see you show much love in the Rojas fight either.

I don’t dislike the kid by any means but he is not an elite fighter. (I don’t like him as a fighter) I like Rojas he is a better fighter overall than machado. He has made some horrible dec with management that has cost him a lot in his career. I was in Vegas supporting him in his title fight vs Marrero.

Yes PR is going through a horrible stretch and I don’t see improvement any time soon. All the better fighter sign with Cotto or bustillo and then they move the kids to golden boy (probably the worst top promotion right now)

Emmanuel rodriguez is the best fighter in the island right now

So Machado gets completely crushed and exposed by a barely top 50 guy? How did ever manage to convince anyone he was any good with that type of defense and reaction to being hit.

Maybe an off night and Cancino came on a mission, but he did wilt. We'll see if he can bounce back. HUGE win for Cancino.

Back