Dazn Nov.9th Devin Haney vs Petr Petrov

This guy fought Maidana

He's like the perfect opponent: competent, only loses to people he should lose to, and isn't a puncher

This is basically just an extra little showcase for Haney anyway....we were never getting a real fight. Could have done worse though

This guy fought Maidana

He's like the perfect opponent: competent, only loses to people he should lose to, and isn't a puncher

This is basically just an extra little showcase for Haney anyway....we were never getting a real fight. Could have done worse though

Yeah, not a bad fight at all, IMO. Haney's time will come soon enough. Petrov gets beaten up good.

Yeah, not a bad fight at all, IMO. Haney's time will come soon enough. Petrov gets beaten up good.
Early next year we should see him in there with somebody who can pose a threat. At least theoretically....this kid might just blowout everyone below the absolute elites.

I know the sanctioning body ranks could determine his next opponent...but if Matchroom wanted to bring him over for a uk showcase and a good test, i say throw him in with Lee Selby or Luke Campbell. Both would be a nice step up

Let’s hope Haney can win over some of the non boxing fans that’ll mostly be watching this card. I know Eddie Hearn said himself that that’s the goal. I think it’s safe to say 90% of the non boxing fans only care about Logan Paul and/or KSI and could care less about what’s going on in the undercard. But if 1 out of every 10 KSI or Logan Paul fan watching this fight takes an interest in Devin Haney’s performance, I’d consider this idea a success

And I know I could get crucified for saying this lol, but I hope this may win over some boxing fans in respecting KSI and Logan Paul a little bit. They’re training hard as hell. KSI’s coach just got signed by Mayweather. All signs point to them training pretty gotdamn hard for this. I know it’s a big publicity stunt, but both of these guys wanna win. And they wanna win bad. Neither wants to lose lol. They’re taking it serious

Hopefully Haney puts on a show. This could do a lot for his career. This card from top the bottom in my opinion is gonna be lots of fun. I can’t wait

Let’s hope Haney can win over some of the non boxing fans that’ll mostly be watching this card. I know Eddie Hearn said himself that that’s the goal. I think it’s safe to say 90% of the non boxing fans only care about Logan Paul and/or KSI and could care less about what’s going on in the undercard. But if 1 out of every 10 KSI or Logan Paul fan watching this fight takes an interest in Devin Haney’s performance, I’d consider this idea a success

And I know I could get crucified for saying this lol, but I hope this may win over some boxing fans in respecting KSI and Logan Paul a little bit. They’re training hard as hell. KSI’s coach just got signed by Mayweather. All signs point to them training pretty gotdamn hard for this. I know it’s a big publicity stunt, but both of these guys wanna win. And they wanna win bad. Neither wants to lose lol. They’re taking it serious

Hopefully Haney puts on a show. This could do a lot for his career. This card from top the bottom in my opinion is gonna be lots of fun. I can’t wait
Anyone who crucifies you for saying any of this would be missing the big picture.

This is a showcase for all of boxing. Not many opportunities come along like this for really the entire sport.

I know some self anointed hardcore aficionados like the Peckerface guy will probably do the ol punk rock shtick saying it's selling out or some dumb shit....but that's literally the point. To sell out and get maximum amounts of attention and profits. It's prize fighting yall.

Eddie Hearn does twice as much for boxing than any other promoter. He fucking gets it, man. He's the shit when it comes to this. I wish our american friends like Uncle Bob and Cousin Al would follow his lead.

Anyone who crucifies you for saying any of this would be missing the big picture.

This is a showcase for all of boxing. Not many opportunities come along like this for really the entire sport.

I know some self anointed hardcore aficionados like the Peckerface guy will probably do the ol punk rock shtick saying it's selling out or some dumb shit....but that's literally the point. To sell out and get maximum amounts of attention and profits. It's prize fighting yall.

Eddie Hearn does twice as much for boxing than any other promoter. He fucking gets it, man. He's the shit when it comes to this. I wish our american friends like Uncle Bob and Cousin Al would follow his lead.
We understand each other lol. Cheers man

Back