DAZN Munguia vs O’Sullivan Jan.11th

Do PED tests test gender?

I won't believe it until confirmed by an independent source.
I've read that Crews wanted that but it was rejected

I don't know if they'll make her do one but if she rejects it then imho that's a bit suspicious

If my opponent wanted me to prove i was a man then sure I'd be a little miffed but I'd just do it because...um, it's an easy and obvious thing

I dont know... Wouldn't it be kind of a compliment and the highest form of flattery if you tried to walk, talk, groom yourself,and dress like a man... acted masculine, and dated women....To be mistaken for a man. Isn't that asking for it.....
Society is so confusing today.
Lol.

The WBC statement seems to claim everything but proof of her gender. No one from the WBC knew her 10 years ago. She wasn't even boxing according to them. They talk about PED testing, pregnancy testing then use the typical sjw buzzwords like "shame" and applauds her "lifestyle." I haven't really heard anyone mention her/his sexuality as a complaint. Its that people believe they saw a man fight for a world title in the women's division.

If my opponent wanted me to prove i was a man then sure I'd be a little miffed but I'd just do it because...um, it's an easy and obvious thing
I bet the WBC does everything but take that step. They're already running interference.

The WBC statement seems to claim everything but proof of her gender. No one from the WBC knew her 10 years ago. She wasn't even boxing according to them. They talk about PED testing, pregnancy testing then use the typical sjw buzzwords like "shame" and applauds her "lifestyle." I haven't really heard anyone mention her/his sexuality as a complaint. Its that people believe they saw a man fight for a world title in the women's division.
https://wmmarankings.com/boxing-sho...up-as-they-want-claressa-shields-money-fight/
We should boycott to not fight Alejandra as speculated she was born a MAN and transitioned into what we know as of today a Female. All she did was have breast added and her penis tucked into a vagina. She didn’t have her voice reconfigured tho. She still speaks of a mans tone. The simple test is for Alejandra to prick her finger to have blood drawn to determine the Y Chromosone. Also the test of HCG will tell the birth gender. There are several other tests as well that could be used to know birth gender. Something has to be done tho. Alejandra has also fought Men in Mexico during her amateur reign of 10 bouts.”

Etc

I bet the WBC does everything but take that step. They're already running interference.
I think.it'll depend on if they can get women to fight him

Yeah It read like that to me too... Do trans or homosexual people have an alternative meaning or practice for "giving birth...?" I legitimately think adopted parents do have like an alternative meaning for that.

Because that's litterally the only line that comes close to saying it's a biological female.

https://:eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::e...up-as-they-want-claressa-shields-money-fight/
We should boycott to not fight Alejandra as speculated she was born a MAN and transitioned into what we know as of today a Female. All she did was have breast added and her penis tucked into a vagina. She didn’t have her voice reconfigured tho. She still speaks of a mans tone. The simple test is for Alejandra to prick her finger to have blood drawn to determine the Y Chromosone. Also the test of HCG will tell the birth gender. There are several other tests as well that could be used to know birth gender. Something has to be done tho. Alejandra has also fought Men in Mexico during her amateur reign of 10 bouts.”

Etc
Shame.
*applauds lifestyle*
*touts unrelated safety procedures*

Yeah It read like that to me too... Do trans or homosexual people have an alternative meaning or practice for "giving birth...?"

Because that's litterally the only line that comes close to saying it's a biological female.
I'd like to know how they know that.

https://:eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::e...up-as-they-want-claressa-shields-money-fight/

Etc

Haha, you posted same link I did, which doesn't allow links, apparently

Do you think shes ever had the capability to do the famous...
**Unzips Dick***

I think she has. And does.

You’re all going to make me do something I don’t want to do and watch this fight.

You’re all going to make me do something I don’t want to do and watch this fight.
Please do yourself a solid and watch it. It's a magnificent and hilarious trainwreck

Jimenez really does look like a man in there.

Jimenez really does look like a man in there.
How about that post fight interview? Ever heard such a sweet, feminine voice in your life?

How about that post fight interview? Ever heard such a sweet, feminine voice in your life?
I’ll have to go back to listen to the interview. I turned the train wreck off at the final bell.

Yeah, she sounded like a man alright, and even looked more masculine in the interview.

Back