DAZN is offering Canelo half of his 35 mil guaranteed for his next fight

Fury is better than AJ, whyte and countless others because you say so right.

Even after the lay-off fury was not out of shape

View attachment 798163

Stop embarrassing yourself

That image was from about 2 yrs before the 1st wilder fight

He weighed 256 against wilder in the 1st fight, a similiar weight to what he normally had been. He weighed 260+ in the chisora rematch and against Hammer, he even weighed 270+ vs joey abell

You are exaggerating how out of shape he was for the fight, in order to minimize Wilder's draw

Fury is better than AJ, whyte and countless others because you say so right.

Even after the lay-off fury was not out of shape

View attachment 798163

Stop embarrassing yourself
Fury did not look like that fight night. More proof that you probably didn't even watch the fights. Pic is like years prior to the fight.
Your smear campaign is pathetic. Fail

Fury did not look like that fight night. More proof that you probably didn't even watch the fights. Pic is like years prior to the fight.
Your smear campaign is pathetic. Fail
You was saying he wasn’t out of shape after his lay-off clearly he was.....yes he improved his condition prior to the first fight but it wasn’t a proper fit fury. That was what wilder faced in the 2nd fight when he got destroyed .

You was saying he wasn’t out of shape after his lay-off clearly he was.....yes he improved his condition prior to the first fight but it wasn’t a proper fit fury. That was what wilder faced in the 2nd fight when he got destroyed .
Stop twisting people's words and moving goal post when people keep proving you wrong.
He had a full camp and was litterally getting world wide recognition for his weight loss and overcoming other personal battles pre Wilder 1....
He was in shape for the 1st fight. Stop making shit up.
He looked better in the 2nd fight because he had a new game plan and new trainer, which is also common knowledge and highly publicized. In fact I think he came in heavier for 2nd fight lol.

No the point is reality. In reality Fury was the lineal champ. And still better than Whyte or AJ or anybody they ever fought. Even after a layoff. He was not out of shape...that's another made up exaggerated narrative by you.
From where this had been digged out? Form Wilder's fans textbooks with english ethalon?
Wilder had fight with first guy he did not had reach advantage and had been humilitated.
---
Fanboy'z might insist that Wilder is better than A.J untli they had fights.
If A.J will manage proper distance, he will wash floor with Wilder. Enough might be with one excellent evasion and 1 - 2 combo to get US idol into ICU care if he will not be lucky.
At least stuff called academic boxe A.J learned enough and he might not only to win Wilder but deliver him into ICU.
A.J is not old Ortiz and might be funny to look on your idol Wilder vs Ruiz, most likely might happen worse than with his first fitght with A.J.
Murcia rullz, insults, bragging about english skills, kindergarten.
Wilder is not Crawford, Canelo or Floyd Sr. or Jr. or even Ward. Hero appeared................ LOL.

Stop twisting people's words and moving goal post when people keep proving you wrong.
He had a full camp and was litterally getting world wide recognition for his weight loss and overcoming other personal battles pre Wilder 1....
He was in shape for the 1st fight. Stop making shit up.
He looked better in the 2nd fight because he had a new game plan and new trainer, which is also common knowledge and highly publicized. In fact I think he came in heavier for 2nd fight lol.
Come back to me when your idol gets another win over a creditable fighter.....if he looses I hope u finally drop your crush and move on. In the mean time ur more than welcome to stop commenting on my posts as I am bored of you

From where this had been digged out? Form Wilder's fans textbooks with english ethalon?
Wilder had fight with first guy he did not had reach advantage and had been humilitated.
---
Fanboy'z might insist that Wilder is better than A.J untli they had fights.
If A.J will manage proper distance, he will wash floor with Wilder. Enough might be with one excellent evasion and 1 - 2 combo to get US idol into ICU care if he will not be lucky.
At least stuff called academic boxe A.J learned enough and he might not only to win Wilder but deliver him into ICU.
A.J is not old Ortiz and might be funny to look on your idol Wilder vs Ruiz, most likely might happen worse than with his first fitght with A.J.
Murcia rullz, insults, bragging about english skills, kindergarten.
Wilder is not Crawford, Canelo or Floyd Sr. or Jr. or even Ward. Hero appeared................ LOL.
Nobody was talking about AJ vs Wilder... but try again

Come back to me when your idol gets another win over a creditable fighter.....if he looses I hope u finally drop your crush and move on. In the mean time ur more than welcome to stop commenting on my posts as I am bored of you
Having an idol, crush, and being a fan boy = taking a B tier fighter and making them your AV. Pretending said fighter is better than a REAL world champion. Then giving that fighter a pass for the made up rules you try to discredit better fighters for.
People pointing out that you are making things up does not = fanboy. Stop being emotionally sensitive.

Having an idol, crush, and being a fan boy = taking a B tier fighter and making them your AV. Pretending said fighter is better than a REAL world champion. Then giving that fighter a pass for the made up rules you try to discredit better fighters for.
People pointing out that you are making things up does not = fanboy. Stop being emotionally sensitive.
Your one the one triggered by my avatar lol why do you think I have it!!! He is not my favourite boxer or even my favourite British heavyweight lol

In your post above I assume you are referring your ex-world champion idol

Your one the one triggered by my avatar lol why do you think I have it!!! He is not my favourite boxer or even my favourite British heavyweight lol

In your post above I assume you are referring your ex-world champion idol
So its your crush, confirmed....
You posted wrong information about
-# of top 10 fighters a boxer fought
- The sequence in which the fights played out
- A picture 2 years prior to a fight in question
- claim that you didn't say Fury won the fight.
So if people correct you on all that wrong info its not being triggered. Kind of being triggered when you say you are done but keep responding...
P.S. better to be an ex world champ than a never champ. You are bizarre.

So its your crush, confirmed....
You posted wrong information about
-# of top 10 fighters a boxer fought
- The sequence in which the fights played out
- A picture 2 years prior to a fight in question
- claim that you didn't say Fury won the fight.
So if people correct you on all that wrong info its not being triggered. Kind of being triggered when you say you are done but keep responding...
P.S. better to be an ex world champ than a never champ. You are bizarre.
I am happy to talk about different peoples opinions on fighters. You are just arrogant and never admit when you are wrong. You think your are superior to everyone. You seem upset by me having an avatar of the end of a great British fight

I am happy to talk about different peoples opinions on fighters. You are just arrogant and never admit when you are wrong. You think your are superior to everyone. You seem upset by me having an avatar of the end of a great British fight
Where was I wrong? I posted all the things you were wrong about... Its ok to be wrong. But you take it a step further by using that blatantly wrong information to shit on an accomplished former champion and justify your position. Then when you are forced to admit its wrong you keep the same dumb point, but try to make up new rules for your bogus position.
I'm not upset by your avatar. Don't flatter yourself. Nobody cares. Its just ridiculous to call Whyte a great fighter then deny the greatness of a much higher ranked and more accomplished fighter.
Its just posters calling you out on your bullshit, not arrogance.

Where was I wrong? I posted all the things you were wrong about... Its ok to be wrong. But you take it a step further by using that blatantly wrong information to shit on an accomplished former champion and justify your position. Then when you are forced to admit its wrong you keep the same dumb point, but try to make up new rules for your bogus position.
I'm not upset by your avatar. Don't flatter yourself. Nobody cares. Its just ridiculous to call Whyte a great fighter then deny the greatness of a much higher ranked and more accomplished fighter.
Its just posters calling you out on your bullshit, not arrogance.
Your arrogant not other posters just you.

- Never said whyte was a great fighter just that I liked him.
- said wilder should have fought whyte and ducked him for nearly 3 years
- Said I thought whyte could beat Wilder and still could
- said I thought wilder was over rated and has only had taken easy fights up until point he came unstuck by agreeing to fight fury which at the time thought he was far from his best.

you don’t like my opinion of your idol then guess what.....tough

Your arrogant not other posters just you.

- Never said whyte was a great fighter just that I liked him.
- said wilder should have fought whyte and ducked him for nearly 3 years
- Said I thought whyte could beat Wilder and still could
- said I thought wilder was over rated and has only had taken easy fights up until point he came unstuck by agreeing to fight fury which at the time thought he was far from his best.

you don’t like my opinion of your idol then guess what.....tough
I dont care about your opinions. They are not valuable or based on factual information. Stop misusing the word Idol.

Stop replying to my posts then

Looks like the right use of the word from where I am standing....but you are the one that claims to be the walking dictionary.
No... not until I make you change your avatar a few more times....gotten to.
Should we add that you are done replying to list of your bogus claims?
No. Saying Wilder > Whyte doesn’t make him my idol. Its just logical based on every ranking, skills, and actual career accomplishments.

Saying Wilder > Whyte doesn’t make him my idol. Its just logical based on every ranking, skills, and actual career accomplishments.

ok then.....can’t wait to see those wilder skills showcased in his next fight

No... not until I make you change your avatar a few more times....gotten to.
You here will not make anything.
-------
ok then.....can’t wait to see those wilder skills showcased in his next fight
Oh, yeah, really. When first fight with Fury had been scheduled, I believed that Wilder will won by 90/10 chances when looked at Fury pics and compared these with Wilder's pics.
I even assumed that Wilder might be able to circle and by landing considerably more than recieved get UD anywhere vs this Fury version. If he had improved, cos then he looked considerably more mobile, more agile and perspective to improve a lot too.+ Wilder for me loked as someone 29-30y.o too, not older.
----
I think also any claims about how less dangerous oppoent for Wilder might be A.J are useless until they had 2 fights........ A.J is Oly boxer + again like with Fury Wilder will not have reach advantage....... 1-2 precise blows from A.J is enough to make someone to sleep for minutes if landed properly or nice liver shot too.
Ofc, if fight is going to be in clinch or close range, Fury might look more capable to operate than A.J.

Last edited:
B38D24F5-2341-439C-9CB1-2970797EDAA5.jpeg
Canelo's lawsuit was dismissed. Gonna have to fight.
As I posted in the other thread......if he re-files at least use a lawyer who can spell “introduction”

Back