DAZN is offering Canelo half of his 35 mil guaranteed for his next fight

Hopefully next time they're scheduled to fight Povetkin can avoid the gear and not get the fight canceled.
Yeah as god forbid he couldn’t possibly fight someone else credible

Hes fought many of the same guys that fill most of the top HWs resumes though. The reality is, a Whyte, Parker, or AJ fight puts him right with the rest of the bunch in terms of number of fights against the other top guys.

Its really not what you make it out to be thats for sure.

So which is it?

Smith and Saunders turning down the 7mil?

dazn not willing to pay Canelo because Yildrim is not a credible opponent?

Canelo not interested in GGG 3?

The pandemic?

Is he or is he not interested in Andrade?

So which is it?

Smith and Saunders turning down the 7mil?

dazn not willing to pay Canelo because Yildrim is not a credible opponent?

Canelo not interested in GGG 3?

The pandemic?

Is he or is he not interested in Andrade?
Smith and Saunders said its too low.

Canelo and Golovkin already agreed to fight, it was postponed from Kung Flu. Golovkin has a fight lined up. Golovkin/Canelo trilogy is being planned for early 2021.

Andrade is fighting a can next month I believe.

Smith and Saunders said its too low.

Canelo and Golovkin already agreed to fight, it was postponed from Kung Flu. Golovkin has a fight lined up. Golovkin/Canelo trilogy is being planned for early 2021.

Andrade is fighting a can next month I believe.

That's what Andrade does.

MovingGoalPost.gif

I'll just assume you didn't know about that but don't want to admit it. Because otherwise blaming Wilder for not specifically fighting Povektin is really lame.

The only winners in this will be the lawyers lol.

Do you understand that wealth does not come from thin air and that people have to work or offer a service to get people to give them their money?

If the promoters, if the venue, if the broadcasting company does not make money, they cannot possibly pay fighters.

I can’t believe I’m explaining this to what I assume is an adult
Canelo should have to abide by a contract that dont wanna keep.

MovingGoalPost.gif

I'll just assume you didn't know about that but don't want to admit it. Because otherwise blaming Wilder for not specifically fighting Povektin is really lame.
I didn’t know povetkin popped multiple times of course I didn’t....also I didn’t know wilder then took it court and on the come back fought some bum. Can’t be bothered to keep going over this with you lot. I will give him some credit if he ever manages to beat another top 10 fighter.

Yeah, if he had any balls at all he would fight the undefeated, biggest, most experienced, #1 Heavyweight in the world 3 times.....OH WAIT he is. Lol
He took what he thought was an easy fight against a half fit fury.....scraped a draw....and now has to fight him again twice

He took what he thought was an easy fight against a half fit fury.....scraped a draw....and now has to fight him again twice
Lol no... fighting lower ranked guys who have been KO'ed stiffed or stopped would be the easiest option for a prolific knockout artist.
Fighting an undefeated lineal champ who is a much bigger star than B level fighters and a middle finger to Hearn and AJ was the best option.

Lol no... fighting lower ranked guys who have been KO'ed stiffed or stopped would be the easiest option for a prolific knockout artist.
Fighting an undefeated lineal champ who is a much bigger star than B level fighters and a middle finger to Hearn and AJ was the best option.
Loosing fights does not prove you are a top ranked fighter if you have no decent victories either

Just not on the level of the top 3.
Top Prospects: Dubois, Joyce, Efe, Hrgovic maybe Sanchez
Top Talent Pernianl Contenders: Ortiz, Parker Povetkin, Ruiz ,Whyte maybe Hunter
Top Contenders- Usyk...you can downgrade Wilder to here if you want
Kings of the Division: Wilder, AJ, Fury

I would put wilder here - Top Talent Pernianl Contenders.

I think based on his last two fights he can’t be classed as same as AJ and Fury there is a clear top 2 not 3

I would put wilder here - Top Talent Pernianl Contenders.

I think based on his last two fights he can’t be classed as same as AJ and Fury there is a clear top 2 not 3

His last 2 fights??

You seem to be forgetting his knock out of the yr contender vs Ortiz, which is amongst his last 2

And if we are judging fighters based on their last 2. That would hurt AJ and Whyte also, as they lost 2 guys they "shouldn't" have lost 2

Back