DAZN has Mayweather/Marquez "From The Vault" Up

PHATV

Boss Belt
Platinum Member
Reaction score
On the front page. Just rewatched that one.
A showcase fight for Floyd. A boxing masterpiece and Marquez endured a savage and prolonged beating, he has the heart of a warrior, but just out-everthinged in that one. Jesus. It had been while since I watched that one.
A true testament to Floyd's greatness. I had it 120-107.

118-109, 120-107, 119-108 on the cards. Marquez was trying all night, just could not find Floyd and ate shots all night. That jab...

So how does that work? Wasn’t that an hbo broadcast. Did sky (or is it bt) also broadcast it?

I really think HBO is a silent partner in DAZN. DAZN started after HBO shut down it's Boxing and DAZN has been paying out Alot of big money deals. So I think HBO is helping fund this experience

After Floyd retired the first time, I forgot how fast he really is... not just hand speed, but reflexes, closing speed.

That fight, brought it back to my recognition fully.
Poor Marquez for all his wizardry and skill, without peds didn’t belong in the same ring that night.

If not for his genius ring and adjustments, he would’ve been Gotten the same treatment poor Arturo RIP, got in 3.

Bad matchup for JMM.

I really think HBO is a silent partner in DAZN. DAZN started after HBO shut down it's Boxing and DAZN has been paying out Alot of big money deals. So I think HBO is helping fund this experience
It sure seems like it, ESPN also got a helping hand from HBO as well.

I dont recall anyone from HBO jumping ship to Showtime

It sure seems like it, ESPN also got a helping hand from HBO as well.

I dont recall anyone from HBO jumping ship to Showtime

schaffer ?when Mayweather jumped from HBO but no one really since HBO cancelled boxing.

Last edited:
Back