DAZN goes months at a time without content

Martialarts123

Brown Belt
@Brown
Reaction score
I just canceled my DAZN service. Here I am paying $10 a month, yet they have ZERO original content week after week. I’m not paying for one fight weekend every other month. It’s kind of ridiculous

# of Bellator events per month
Dec - 3
Jan - 1
Feb - 4
Mar - 2

That's why I have DAZN. If there's some Canelo match or something it's a bonus.

m96jjd.jpg

I just canceled my DAZN service. Here I am paying $10 a month, yet they have ZERO original content week after week. I’m not paying for one fight weekend every other month. It’s kind of ridiculous

Hopefully we see some more content of past events and fights.

The only thing that is ridiculous is your assertion that DAZN has gone months without original content. How can anyone take such a lie seriously?

DAZN needs to pick up RIZIN ASAP IMO..then OP's statement would be true

it's not months without content but january has been slow but promoters usually don't put on events right after the new year. they wait 3 weeks or so. they need a studio show. one for mma. one for boxing.

Yeah it’s tough justifying the $10 a month if there’s not even a library of fights. I mean come on get creative DAZN.

# of Bellator events per month
Dec - 3
Jan - 1
Feb - 4
Mar - 2

That's why I have DAZN. If there's some Canelo match or something it's a bonus.
Majority of all bellator events are on Paramount anyway

Yeah I have been taking a look at it, and well it has mostly been "There is no event scheduled for this day". I thought with all the deals they signed that there would be more.

I'm still going to keep it, for Bellator mostly. I dropped Paramount from my TV package so I'm only paying a little more for DAZN which I guess is made up for by the occasional boxing.

I looked at DAZN this weekend and saw the lack of content as well. Then I thought about what I would be paying for and what's coming up. DAZN is still a good value. Combate is coming back in full swing, Bellator is coming back soon, there's Canelo and I believe DAZN just signed GGG.

If anything, they need to invest in more orignal content like a sports news show or shoulder programming. Dump Ak and Brak or whatever they are called

I pay for a cable package that I don't even look at 80% of the channels, join the club.

You'd think for what they are paying for Bellator each year they could've got the rights to air their fight library.

I pay for a cable package that I don't even look at 80% of the channels, join the club.

You'd think for what they are paying for Bellator each year they could've got the rights to air their fight library.

I found that surprising
it isn't like someone is utilizing the rights

I just did the free trial. Whenever I was trying to watch it would just randomly shut down multiple times per hour. Not enough content on there yet to justify $20 a month for me.

Dazn is trash. Still worth it just to watch Ruth vs Gracie.

Meh. Just used the free trial. Without an archived library there's no justification in maintaining a $10/month service for content every other month.

The Dazn player sucked and would constantly buffer. It was very barebones and needs fightpass like features. They need to step their game up if they want more subs.

I cancelled immediately after the exclusive bellator fight

Great timing to cancel now so the rest of us have front row seats for Fedor vs Bader on DAZN!

Back