Dazn > Fight Trash

jenspulverizer

Green Belt
@Green
Reaction score
Not even close! One if $10 a month for PPV level fights the other is shit that wouldn't even make it to FS2 or ESPN 9 or wherever the fuck it's on now.

They don't seem to be able to maintain a high resolution video feed for the duration of the last two main card bouts.

I'll probably subscribe for a month when there's a good DAZN exclusive card.

DAZN and Fight Pss both worth the price, IMO.

Dazn has given me issues every time I've watched it. Fucking kicked me back to the prelims during Bader/Mitrione and I missed 2 minutes. I've never had Fightpass do that.

Honestly, Your milage may vary. Fight Pass is always behind for Invicta cards. lately, DAZN has been great.

YMMV

DAZN sucks, you shill. At least Fight Pass has menu options and all the bouts separated.

DAZN and Fight Pss both worth the price, IMO.

Bellator diehards cannot enjoy Bellator without attacking UFC
Its so silly.

If UFC is so horrible than the market will eventually tip to Bellators side.

But it is so far from reality that it just makes Bellator fans look silly.

Enjoy whatever you like, but lashing out is just a lame look

Dazn has given me issues every time I've watched it. Fucking kicked me back to the prelims during Bader/Mitrione and I missed 2 minutes. I've never had Fightpass do that.

I've had no issues with either, but google fiber

Bellator diehards cannot enjoy Bellator without attacking UFC
Its so silly.

If UFC is so horrible than the market will eventually tip to Bellators side.

But it is so far from reality that it just makes Bellator fans look silly.

Enjoy whatever you like, but lashing out is just a lame look

Not attacking UFC sensitive boy, attacking fight pass which is terrible.

I cant believe it's pronounced da-zone

I cant believe it's pronounced da-zone
I prefer it dazin which is what I though it was pronunced as and I could justify by it being the name of some Middle East or Chinese company who was backing it

But Dazone you can’t explain that dazn does not = dazone not even close

I prefer it dazin which is what I though it was pronunced as and I could justify by it being the name of some Middle East or Chinese company who was backing it

But Dazone you can’t explain that dazn does not = dazone not even close

I did a podcast Friday night about MMA finances & I am almost positive I said "Daz-in" & I know its wrong, but feels so right lol

Had zero issues with DAZN this far...

PS4 or Tablet...all good...

Sure they could work a little bit on the options in the menue...but it doesn't bother me that much...

I can't believe this is even a debate. Compare the amount of content on Fight Pass to what's on DAZN.

canelo signed a deal with DAZN for 365 million, good for DAZN viewers but man are they burning through money, i hope they last

Not even close! One if $10 a month for PPV level fights the other is shit that wouldn't even make it to FS2 or ESPN 9 or wherever the fuck it's on now.
Dazn isn't really 10 dollars a month. Just get a "friend" to share an account with you. And yeah Dazn can't stream properly, compounded with how long it takes between bellator fights and you have a disaster.

I haven't had a single issue with DAZN. Sucks that some people are. Haven't had a drop in resolution, or of the stream.

I’m really liking DAZN rn. Much easier than Paramount for Bellator and of course they’ve got some great boxing as well. My only gripe with Fight Pass is that the UFC treats it like a second tier product. They put the trash prelims and the trash foreign cards on it. They’re basically admitting it’s for the lower level fights so why would I pay for that when Bellator is giving us EVERYTHING for the same price?

They don't seem to be able to maintain a high resolution video feed for the duration of the last two main card bouts.

I'll probably subscribe for a month when there's a good DAZN exclusive card.
I have noticed this too. God forbid you try to rewind, it will skip right back to live after a few seconds. Really pissed me off during the fedor fight. Fight pass has a very superior player. I love the way they have the card listed and you can jump to any fight at will (if its already aired) I use this to watch the ufc pre prelims all the time.

Back