Dazn Dumping Bellator and Ending the Deal

You'd think dazn would keep it as a property to add value for a buyer...must be really hurting right now.

DAZN won’t be seeing my money anymore. War Bellator!

Time for Bellator to evaporate in general.. Stick a fork in it, it's done.

DAZN is pretty much dead so it was inevitable, best hope is for DAZN to sell to a big streamer that needs live sports/boxing since it pretty much is only boxing now

just read the article, didnt say anything about the rona ending the deal early, just that its a 5 year deal and sources say renewal isnt likely

just read the article, didnt say anything about the rona ending the deal early, just that its a 5 year deal and sources say renewal isnt likely

article orginally said 2 years. I think it was a 2 year deal with up to 5 years option and dazn doesnt plan on exercising that option.

article orginally said 2 years. I think it was a 2 year deal with up to 5 years option and dazn doesnt plan on exercising that option.
i agree its probable but there is no real source for that, just what we think. poor reporting by that article. makes sense given what the showtime boss said in moving everything over to showtime.

dude that article was shown to be filled w inaccuracies yesterday that's why they edited the shit out of it. fuck half the article is gone.

idk why morons keep posting it.

Title is misleading. DAZN isn’t dumping anything lol. Both sides will mutually move on because they know it’s the right thing to do. Bellator has Showtime. It just makes sense. Espinoza even said this. You guys always trying to make it seem like Bellator is dying lol. Keep dreaming.

Looks like there is another year on the deal so doesnt seem like DAZN can drop them yet unless they mutually agree to it but that might not happen.

So think they might stick around DAZN for another year.

Looks like there is another year on the deal so doesnt seem like DAZN can drop them yet unless they mutually agree to it but that might not happen.

So think they might stick around DAZN for another year.
I think so too. Maybe until summer of 2021 ? But by the looks of it and recent comments made by Espinoza, the head guy of showtime sports, looks like the relationship might end soon

Title is misleading. DAZN isn’t dumping anything lol. Both sides will mutually move on because they know it’s the right thing to do. Bellator has Showtime. It just makes sense. Espinoza even said this. You guys always trying to make it seem like Bellator is dying lol. Keep dreaming.

They won't die but it'll be interesting to see how they try and compete financially for fighters now.

Chandler's contract is up soon, I think whether he re-ups or goes elsewhere could be a tell tale sign of the kind of money they are prepared to offer fighters.

I think so too. Maybe until summer of 2021 ? But by the looks of it and recent comments made by Espinoza, the head guy of showtime sports, looks like the relationship might end soon

fall of 2020 would be 2 years.

Bellator is dying though

deal is 3 years (+2 year option) so summer 2021 is the end date

Do you think Showtime is ponying up anywhere near the type of money DAZN was? If not it sounds like one side is dumping. I'm glad I never bought DAZN. I currently get Show for free, not sure how long that is lasting though. Do you know if they have as big a reach and audience as DAZN?

Back