DAZN December 3rd Juan Francisco Estrada vs Chocolatito 3

So my nephew gets married on Dec 3rd and my drunken, embarrassing uncle duties are no laughing matter. Gentlemen, this is gonna be a long night.

Last edited:
who wins? we all do!
i hope chocolatito stomps him out this time so he doesn't get fucked over in a decision again.
I feel like Estrada won the first and they gave it to Choco, and Choco won the second and they gave it to Estrada. its opposite day with these guys, i swear. but either way its 1-1, excited for this trilogy

I think I'm going to take Gonzalez in a minor upset. I assume Estrada is the favorite but he looked kind of shitty in his last fight.

2012 the first
2021 the second
2022 the final chapter
I am pulling for Choco always

So my nephew gets married on Dec 3rd and my drunken, embarrassing uncle duties are no laughing matter. Gentlemen, this is gonna be a long night.

Not sure I can watch this and man, do I regret it.

Idk I was gonna watch this but after learning Gonzalez is nothing special I'm not sure I should.

Perhaps I'll re-watch some generational talent Benavidez fights.

I honestly thought about writing this yesterday.

Idk I was gonna watch this but after learning Gonzalez is nothing special I'm not sure I should.

this post just doesn't have the same weight, you'd need to preface that with explaining you've never watched chocolatito before.

who said that choco aint special

not to overreact but i would put a straight edge in a toothbrush and give em 150 reasons to never say that again

Back