DAZN CEO admits not happy yet with subscribers

DAZN will soon be BNKRPT

Gotta think they have some capital behind them in this venture. I bet they can handle a couple years hoping the subscription #s pick up, which I suspect they will. It's really a must-have at this point for boxing fans.

I was on board with DAZN from the beginning, always liked watching the boxing from the UK so when they made those cards available with a DAZN sub making having to find a Sky stream in the US a thing of the past it was a no brainer. However despite the big names they have signed the content as been subpar except for the WBSS. AJ has barely fought, Canelo fights Fielding for over 30 mil, no thanks. If I want to watch these kinds of cards I'll stream again, not paying $20 a month for the shit they offer. ESPN+ has better boxing & MMA for 3 times less the price.

Can you watch all of the UFC events on ESPN+ or only the ESPN cards? How much is it?

Can you watch all of the UFC events on ESPN+ or only the ESPN cards? How much is it?
All UFC cards now are ESPN cards, you can watch them all on either ESPN app or ESPN+ app. Except for the PPV's of course, they are ESPN PPV but like all ppv you have to pay for those.

All UFC cards now are ESPN cards, you can watch them all on either ESPN app or ESPN+ app. Except for the PPV's of course, they are ESPN PPV but like all ppv you have to pay for those.

Well it doesn't necessarily have to be competition between DAZN and ESPN if that's the case. Any schlub can get ESPN+ but can also get DAZN if he wants to watch boxing cards, which I suppose if you're Mexican-American is somewhat of a social necessity. Personally I am only really interested in watching UFC PPV's and not their weekly cards.

Well it doesn't necessarily have to be competition between DAZN and ESPN if that's the case. Any schlub can get ESPN+ but can also get DAZN if he wants to watch boxing cards, which I suppose if you're Mexican-American is somewhat of a social necessity. Personally I am onlyareally interested in watching UFC PPV's and not their weekly cards.
DAZN isn't worth the money it costs to me, I'm not speaking for anyone else. To me 4.99 a month is worth the weekly ESPN cards, $10-$20 a month for the cards DAZN provides is not.

Well its not a over-night thing. It will take years and years to build a solid fan base for the platform.

ESPN does NOT have better boxing, that is crazy talk. All they have is Top Rank and they haven't put together a fight anyone cared about in quite some time.

DAZN is stomping ESPN in terms of boxing. Hell, I prefer what showtime puts out for boxing over ESPN.

ESPN + is good for the UFC fan though.

Always wonder how DAZN can pay this. Speaking about their content here in Germany I pay 9,99€ a month and got ALL UFC events, Bellator, Boxing + NBA, NHL, NFL, MLB + major European Football leagues exl. german league.

Will see how this gonna work out but as long as it's running I'm definitely happy with it.

Canelo vs Rocky Fielding...

say that again Canelo vs Fielding

of course people weren't rushing to subscribe. Now Canelo vs Jacobs is better but man who thought that was a good idea?

oh wait GGG is fighting Steve Rolls... here we go again lol

They should Fix their customer service. It’s shit.

Canelo vs Rocky Fielding...

say that again Canelo vs Fielding

of course people weren't rushing to subscribe. Now Canelo vs Jacobs is better but man who thought that was a good idea?

oh wait GGG is fighting Steve Rolls... here we go again lol
Reminds me of PBC match ups after the initial luster wore off.
Robert Guerrero vs. some random has to be next

Do bars show dazn events? Does anyone know how it works for bars who subscribe?

Back