DAZN Andrade vs Akavov 1/18

Seano

Hands of bone
@plutonium
Reaction score
Demetrius Andrade vs Artur Akavov tonight on DAZN. Also Linares vs Cano.

man, i might sign up for DAZN.
There was a lull over the past month but overall, its been worth the 10 bucks a month for me. I was a skeptic but they've had some decent card as well as some cards from overseas that I wouldn't have seen otherwise. For a fight fan, its better than ESPN +. They have some MMA too, if you're into that.

There was a lull over the past month but overall, its been worth the 10 bucks a month for me. I was a skeptic but they've had some decent card as well as some cards from overseas that I wouldn't have seen otherwise. For a fight fan, its better than ESPN +. They have some MMA too, if you're into that.

Thanks for Thea heads up, I may have to check it out. What really caught my attention from your post was the bolded part. Are you telling me you're a member of the premier MMA forums, but only to post on the boxing forum?

Thanks for Thea heads up, I may have to check it out. What really caught my attention from your post was the bolded part. Are you telling me you're a member of the premier MMA forums, but only to post on the boxing forum?
I don't really follow the sport like I did when I joined the site. I don't hate it, I just am not a big fan like I was.

Yea most of us barely follow mma here.
Go to the War Room where people argue politics that don't even follow mma.

how many intelligent discussions can be had on the MMA forums? My rough assessment has always been, there are some really interesting discussions there, but you have to wade through 25 posts of nonsense to find something insightful. I struggle to wade through the 25...

I've really struggled with this, both from a quantity perspective and fearing once they get us hooked, the superfights will be for an additional fee. In the meantime, I'm waiting for GoT to end so I can kill cable...

how many intelligent discussions can be had on the MMA forums? My rough assessment has always been, there are some really interesting discussions there, but you have to wade through 25 posts of nonsense to find something insightful. I struggle to wade through the 25...

I've really struggled with this, both from a quantity perspective and fearing once they get us hooked, the superfights will be for an additional fee. In the meantime, I'm waiting for GoT to end so I can kill cable...
I'm paying 40 a month for Hulu live and 15 combined for ESPN+ and DAZN. Not missing anything from when I was paying double that for satellite. HBO dropped boxing so there's nothing there for me. I don't have showtime, I guess I'm missing that.

akavov gave a decent fight to BJS right? this could be ok

More interested in watching the Linares fight tbh.

I'm paying 40 a month for Hulu live and 15 combined for ESPN+ and DAZN. Not missing anything from when I was paying double that for satellite. HBO dropped boxing so there's nothing there for me. I don't have showtime, I guess I'm missing that.

And you can probably score Showtime a la carte. Man, that's pretty sweet.

A Friday card huh? I'm at work till late then I have plans so I'll have to check it out sometime tomorrow.

Crap.. dude is winded just getting into the ring

Back