Movies Day Shift on Netflix

So sick of zombie and vampire killing shows and movies. Not wasting 90+ minutes of my time for this type of garbage.

Jamie Foxx weird too. He got a wanderlei tattoo in the back of his head to cover up his hair restoration scar. I think he is some closet ghey or down low guy. He had this beef with Howard Stern a long time ago and Stern was hinting that he was teh secret ghey.
ugly-inlivingcolor.gif

Yep. I found it a bit awkward he had no reaction to finding out that Seth was a vampire.

par for the course with snoop.

like in Baby Boy man’s couldn’t emote for shit “you mean Jody that got my Yvette Pregnant?!

Jamie Foxx weird too. He got a wanderlei tattoo in the back of his head to cover up his hair restoration scar. I think he is some closet ghey or down low guy. He had this beef with Howard Stern a long time ago and Stern was hinting that he was teh secret ghey.
Coulda swore he was in some secret relationship with one of Tom Cruise’s old flames.

which neither are permitted to publicly acknowledge for fear of retribution from the church of Scientology

My Dad is over and he randomly started watching it so I ended up watching the entire movie. It was pretty fun although I felt like a few holes were missing that could have been aired to better complete the story. Overall I was entertained and Meagan Good still looking damn good.

I’m sorry, but I can’t stand Jamie Foxx.. I have almost an unwarranted hatred for him!

If it's a Netflix produced movie.

-1000 it sucks
+750 I don't hate it.

Not worth the bet. I'd rather watch love island.

I don't watch Jamie Foxx movies unless they're directed by Quentin.

Trash. Jamie Foxx has fallen. Oscar winner and nominee. I get a brother needs a paycheck but this is some Eddie Murphy Vampires in Brooklyn bad.....
I recommend a better movie with monsters, Love and Monsters on Amazon. Light and quirky but also well done and cool concept.
dX9atvAfOG4QJnylR89Tm65AZPf.jpg

I thought that was a series until halfway through, good but a little too light imo.

It was a typical netflix movie.. It kills 2 hours.

I dunno…

Feels like Blade in the daylight.

More than anything tho this seems like how The Raid, Ong BaK etc. was a vehicle to showcase incredible stunt teams that went on to do big things in Hollywood.

Only 3 good Jaime Fox movies . RAY, Collateral, and Django

The first third of the movie was going well as a supernatural action movie but it really turned to cheap and remedial shit after. Could have been a solid movie.

Only 3 good Jaime Fox movies . RAY, Collateral, and Django
i havent seen ray so i think any given sunday would be there alongside the other two for my top 3 jamie movies.

i havent seen ray so i think any given sunday would be there alongside the other two for my top 3 jamie movies.
quoting my own since i cant edit.

actually i really liked his parts in horrible bosses and baby driver but he wasnt playing a big roll in either of them.

Back