Movies Day Shift on Netflix

Spounman

Gold Belt
@Gold
Reaction score
Has anyone else seen it yet? I liked it, I won't spoil it but it kept me interested. I liked the first half better than the second but it's a good movie!

MV5BYWI2ZDRjYjEtOWJiOS00NWVjLWI1MjAtNWNiMzAwNGFmNjljXkEyXkFqcGdeQXVyODEwMTc2ODQ@._V1_.jpg

Watched it yesterday evening with my girl, we liked it but it's funny because at the end I also told her "the first half was way funnier than the second one". Glad to see I'm not the only one.

Horrible movie with tons of plot holes. Obviously they are trying to create a movie trilogy with this film.

Horrible movie with tons of plot holes. Obviously they are trying to create a movie trilogy with this film.

It's trying to create a world like Bright, John Wick, Men In Black etc. It's just completely souless.

Foxx looked Jacked and appears to be taking care of himself.
About the only good thing i can say about that flick.

Watched half of it with my gal a couple nights ago, and did a search and turned on Sicario 2, (which she had not seen).
Was a good call.

Hot summer garbage Trash.

The two vampire brothers were also pretty good.

Regrettably watched this on Friday night. It's beyond awful.

Pretty terrible movie, wish i had something more to add to it but it was very lame. Forgettable characters i'd say besides the brothers.

so a broke vampire hunter from the hood? too bad I cancelled Netflix in 2015 <{1-1}>

Trash. Jamie Foxx has fallen. Oscar winner and nominee. I get a brother needs a paycheck but this is some Eddie Murphy Vampires in Brooklyn bad.....
I recommend a better movie with monsters, Love and Monsters on Amazon. Light and quirky but also well done and cool concept.
dX9atvAfOG4QJnylR89Tm65AZPf.jpg

Snoop Dogg has not evolved as an actor since Bones.

he got lucky with Bones as it didn’t require as much effort from him and he was surrounded by quality actors like Clifton Powell and Pam Grier.

man got to work with Foxy Brown while she was still crushing women 30 years younger than her.

OMG it has the funniest joke in it. He asks if they give a “Black History Month” discount at the yogurt shop.

Other than that it was a kinda fun movie. Had a lot of over the top annoying characters. Wouldn’t watch again.

Watched it yesterday evening with my girl, we liked it but it's funny because at the end I also told her "the first half was way funnier than the second one". Glad to see I'm not the only one.
Yeah I liked the premise but not anywhere it went after the scene where he teamed up with the two brothers

Snoop Dogg has not evolved as an actor since Bones.

he got lucky with Bones as it didn’t require as much effort from him and he was surrounded by quality actors like Clifton Powell and Pam Grier.

man got to work with Foxy Brown while she was still crushing women 30 years younger than her.

Yep. I found it a bit awkward he had no reaction to finding out that Seth was a vampire.

I don't remember the name of the black chick on the left but she is super hot. She is probably bald IRL though. She got some sort of eyebrow transplant

Jamie Foxx weird too. He got a wanderlei tattoo in the back of his head to cover up his hair restoration scar. I think he is some closet ghey or down low guy. He had this beef with Howard Stern a long time ago and Stern was hinting that he was teh secret ghey.

Back