Dawson vs Johnson plus Tarver vs Woods tonight on Showtime

He's doing a bit better in last couple of rounds, but WTF are the press-judges thinking saying Woods in only a round or two behind?

He's doing a bit better in last couple of rounds, but WTF are the press-judges thinking saying Woods in only a round or two behind?

I don't see it.....ring generalship or something maybe? He's been coming forward the whole time I guess.

He needs a KO though definitely.

I F'n love that Lady...damn....:redface:

I don't see it.....ring generalship or something maybe? He's been coming forward the whole time I guess.

He needs a KO though definitely.

I just don't know. I'm a huge Woods fan and kinda dislike Tarver, but Woods threw about 3.5 punches a round and decided that blocking punches with his face was his best tactic up until about rd8... since round 8 it's been competative, but he barely won a round in those first 8.

Woods showed he can hang with Tarver I think but he should have fought with some intensity earlier in the fight, it was a frustrating fight to watch.

Throw back Woods! If the judges suck you may win this if you have a good round...

well that was..what it was. And NEW IBF LHW champion.....

The interview lady?

yes.... don't get me wrong.... I have had better looking women.... but I just like her... nice skin tone.... but I like how she does her job.... she went right after Dawson and let Johnson speak his mind..... and u could tell she was disappointed with the decision.....

but she does look pretty.... I forgot where else I know her from... is it espn?...nfl something?... I forgot....

yes.... don't get me wrong.... I have had better looking women.... but I just like her... nice skin tone.... but I like how she does her job.... she went right after Dawson and let Johnson speak his mind..... and u could tell she was disappointed with the decision.....

but she does look pretty.... I forgot where else I know her from... is it espn?...nfl something?... I forgot....

Yeah I thought she did a good job.

How the hell did one judge have this scored the same as the Dawson fight?

I watched the Dawson/Johnson fight first. I thought Dawson won but not 116-112. He did land more punches but Johnson did more damage. I then switched to HBO. Cintron got his ass kicked bad. That body shot was brutal!!! Cotto dominated Gomez until the doc stopped the fight. What a great night for boxing fans! I didn't watch the Tarver/Woods fight but I have it recorded. That will give me something to watch tomorrow.

Back