Dawson vs Johnson plus Tarver vs Woods tonight on Showtime

I'll take the old man, Glencoffee Johnson tonight. And Tarver too. Although if Chad shines I wont complain

anyone watching woods vs tarver? if so whats going on?

First round over, Dawson really landed on Johnson. Johnson would move in with his hands high and Johnson would throw some hard hooks and circle. Dawson looks great on his feet and is throwing combos to the body then goes upstairs. First round very clear to Dawson.

Wow great fight. I'm glad A; Bernstein is doing the fight.

3rd was Johnson's best of the fight so far, Dawson looked a little wobbly at the end there.

I have never seen Dawson fight like this. Normally Dawson controlls the fight with his great right jab, here he is letting Johnson get inside and work.

At the end of round 3 Johnson punched his way inside and landed a few clean shots that seemed to stun Dawson. Johnson landed a hook, then an uppercut right down the middle. Johnson won the 3rd round, but is behind 2 rounds to 1.

Dawson looks like he's coming apart in there... not to a huge extent, but he'd looking ragged.

Damn this, I gotta go to this fuckin birthday party, what a fight, I can't wait till I come back and watch this.

hot damn! you gotta love the old man. Glen Johnson sugarcane mule warwagon all the way

Back