Dawson vs Johnson 2, I want to see a re-match

He's quite big and physically strong enough, and he can hang, Glen johnson is no slouch by any means and he hung in there, though I thought he got a gift.

But at this early in his career with so much promise and good potential years ahead of him, i don't really know why he'd try to tqake these guys on so early if he can get to 168 without much trouble.

He's not that big, like I said he has trouble making it up to 175. He walks around pretty well below that, and often below SMW even. He's tall, yes, but not big.

He hits hard, but by strong what I mean is you have to be able to do sustained damage on a guy like Glen to discourage him and keep him honest, even if it means using your body and bullying him back a bit. Chad couldn't do that to the 39 year-old Glen.

I concur, and its not like he didn't try. There were times when he was right up close to Glen trying to move him with his body but couldn't. I'm not sure how much Glen's age was a factor, he looked like he needed one more big pucnh, but he's always been more of a pressure guy.

This is the first time I've seen Dawson but there has been little on here that has made me want to reconsider my impression.

Back