Rumored Davis involved in hit-and-run in Baltimore

Young men are possibly the dumbest animals on the planet. Tank seems even dumber than most of us, tho.
I disagree due to the fact there there are always hot young women who can have or date whoever they want, yet they still choose or keep going back to these same young dumb bad boys...lmao those are dumbest creatures on earth.

Last edited:
At 1:53am on a street named MLK in Baltimore...
WTF. Just when you think this kid is learning he always follows right in Broner's footsteps.

What made you think he was learning? Because he won a fight against a smaller guy?

He does this so soon after the best KO victory of his career and probably the best KO of the year. The guy is a train-wreck waiting to happen. He's going to waste all his talent getting in trouble outside the ring. Some fighters are just born to fail.

And I thought people were saying the only reason we dislike him is because he doesn't sound like a scholar on the mic?

He’s a young kid with money doing stupid things and once in a while you get caught in your foolish acts. He will learn from this. I’ve never been in that situation but I can see how you would want to get the fuck out of there.
We’ve all been there. Not hit and runs. But driving while intoxicated at some point in our lives.
If you’ve never driven impaired that is commendable and you should definitely cast judgement on him.
but I can see how a young person could do that.
you’re impaired You’re famous and you really fucked up. Maybe try to get the fuck out of there so it will be a mystery forever.

But ooops. You got caught. So take those lumps.
Lmao dude is 26. He’s closer to 30 years of age than he is to 20.

Lmao dude is 26. He’s closer to 30 years of age than he is to 20.

yeah. He’s still a dumb as kid. Especially being an uneducated kid.
And I call him a kid at 25 as he’s young. Was raised obviously with no morals.
25 is young. As if a 25 year old is a seasoned adult with various life experiences.

tank is basically the majority of inner city young men who as I said were raised poorly and weren’t raised with morals or accountability and consequence of action. Raised without a father so how would you know how to act if you’re raised by an overly emotional woman. If he had a father he wouldn’t act like that and would have a role model in teaching him what a man is.

I don’t care what your age is. You’re not a man because you’ve clipped a certain age.

that’s why you see these guys with a bunch of diamonds and earrings and necklaces

that’s comes from generations of only moms raising men.

men don’t generally value shiny objects and diamonds and gold over morality and doing the right thing.

so tank is a kid or man child or whatever you want to call him. But he’s not a man. Sure he’s a male.
but men act a certain way which is lost on the majority of males. Not men.

yeah. He’s still a dumb as kid. Especially being an uneducated kid.
And I call him a kid at 25 as he’s young. Was raised obviously with no morals.
25 is young. As if a 25 year old is a seasoned adult with various life experiences.

tank is basically the majority of inner city young men who as I said were raised poorly and weren’t raised with morals or accountability and consequence of action. Raised without a father so how would you know how to act if you’re raised by an overly emotional woman. If he had a father he wouldn’t act like that and would have a role model in teaching him what a man is.

I don’t care what your age is. You’re not a man because you’ve clipped a certain age.

that’s why you see these guys with a bunch of diamonds and earrings and necklaces

that’s comes from generations of only moms raising men.

men don’t generally value shiny objects and diamonds and gold over morality and doing the right thing.

so tank is a kid or man child or whatever you want to call him. But he’s not a man. Sure he’s a male.
but men act a certain way which is lost on the majority of males. Not men.
I would agree with that but after a certain point you have to treat a man like the man he is instead of coddling him, it’s the only way they can learn since their single moms failed them

I would agree with that but after a certain point you have to treat a man like the man he is instead of coddling him, it’s the only way they can learn since their single moms failed them

agreed. But. Most men don’t even know what being a man is nowadays.
So I can relate to his idiocy. He’s not a man. I don’t care if he has kids and is 25.
And I can see how any person intoxicated. Especially a 25 year old can make foolish decisions. Especially when you figure in there background and how they were raised.

mans it has mothering to do with coddling. He’s a young dumb young male
Who made a foolish choice. All I’m saying I can see how you could bail on that at 25.
I’ve done so many foolish things that never came back to haunt me in my youth and I’m sure you are the same ways

I’ve never been in a dui. Or a hit and run. But many times in my youth I have drive impaired and didn’t suffer the consequences. Keep in mind that is easy to me and I’ve not had two speeding tickets in my entire life.

again. A man is judged off merit. Not age or money.
Tank isn’t a man. He’s. A young rich kid. And despite the money. Any young 25 year old will have fight or flight. Especially under intoxication. Bgenerally youneill not do the right thing.

either most of you have no life experiences or lived by a catholic nuns code and are infallible.

and can not see how a young dumb intoxicated male could do something foolish.

I like tank as a fighter. I don’t care what he does. but I’ve known so many people who have done so many foolish things in there youth who were either caught or not. And the ones who weren’t have s moral authority?

mite just really weird logic. It’s like a rapist who was t caught casting judgement on a convicted rapist.
Twilight zone logic.

Tank needs to be locked up in the gym. Dude is a trouble magnet.

So what happened? Celebrity treatment where "it turned out to be somebody else behind the wheel"? What's the latest?

That's what I meant, basically. Suddenly his buddy "Jojo" was driving. All good. Rules for thee, not for me.
I actually wouldn't blame the system for that one if true. If the witnesses were bought off and won't cooperate i think the legal system's hands are tied. But i have no clue what happened here.

I actually wouldn't blame the system for that one if true. If the witnesses were bought off and won't cooperate i think the legal system's hands are tied. But i have no clue what happened here.
Oh, I agree. Just seems like you throw out these wild excuses and they work---if you're not us, you know?
Cops lol and say whatever as we're cuffed.

Back