Rumored Davis involved in hit-and-run in Baltimore

Surprising? No.

Broner, Spence and Davis, anyone want to guess who's next?

I've seen some polling analysis that Ye's run only hurt Trump (marginally, of course).

Makes sense, he was run because Republicans were convinced black voters were stupid and only take their cues on who to vote for from rappers etc... But Ye ended up only taking from young black men who were already politically alienated from the Democratic Party and likely had Trump as their second choices (or maybe hte Libertarian Party); the rest that weren't alienated young black men were likely just Ye's fans (that aren't young black men).

It seems there's a growing trend of black men moving towards hte Republican Party, but I don't think that's specific to Trump or any particular republican, it's just a growing alienation from the Democratic Party, which I don't think is entirely undeserved because lowkey Dem strategists/consultants/politicians 100% also think black people are stupid and do genuinely take hte black vote for granted (and basically any minority population).
All that is plausible...However, i would not believe a single thing another poll said or statistically alluded. Polls of the American populis is Junk Science at its best. Especially when polling dishonest people who have pathological liars as their demigods.

He’s a young kid with money doing stupid things and once in a while you get caught in your foolish acts. He will learn from this. I’ve never been in that situation but I can see how you would want to get the fuck out of there.
We’ve all been there. Not hit and runs. But driving while intoxicated at some point in our lives.
If you’ve never driven impaired that is commendable and you should definitely cast judgement on him.
but I can see how a young person could do that.
you’re impaired You’re famous and you really fucked up. Maybe try to get the fuck out of there so it will be a mystery forever.

But ooops. You got caught. So take those lumps.

He’s a young kid with money doing stupid things and once in a while you get caught in your foolish acts. He will learn from this. I’ve never been in that situation but I can see how you would want to get the fuck out of there.
We’ve all been there. Not hit and runs. But driving while intoxicated at some point in our lives.
If you’ve never driven impaired that is commendable and you should definitely cast judgement on him.
you’re impaired You’re famous and you really fucked up. Maybe try to get the fuck out of there so it will be a mystery forever.

All of that actually makes it worse....Not the drunk driving part. Yes people virtue signal to the moon on that note. But the fact that he is a multi- millionaire that just litterally made millions more that week. Yet he damaged other people's property and/or potentially hurt somebody when he easily has the means to pay for said damages and still be rich and still get big fights. That's the part that shows his true character. That's even past just being selfish. Its litterally saying nobody else matters fck them.

All of that actually makes it worse....Not the drunk driving part. Yes people virtue signal to the moon on that note. But the fact that he is a multi- millionaire that just litterally made millions more that week. Yet he damaged other people's property and/or potentially hurt somebody when he easily has the means to pay for said damages and still be rich and still get big fights. That's the part that shows his true character. That's even past just being selfish. Its litterally saying nobody else matters fck them.

Yes. I agree with you. But I can see how a young dumb kid rich or poor could do that.
Especially when your name is in the headlines of media. You would want to get the hell out of there. As you’re young. You lack life experience and just so stupid things. And are generally thinking about how to not fuck up your name.
when I was 15. I had this assault charge. (It was a mutual fight) I had friends tell on me so the police knew my name. So the cops knew me and where I lived. And I was an idiot I didn’t turn myself in. I hid and I ran from the cops and just made things worse for me. Just being a bonehead.
It’s just being young and borderline retarded in regards of consequences of action.

there is nothing right about it. I was just saying I can see his perspective of stupidity if that makes sense.

Stop making excuses

Stop making excuses

Not an excuse. Do I agree with it? No. It’s being young and dumb. young people do very foolish things. I can give about 1001 and one examples. But from the 8 year old who hit the girl in the head with a bat and put her under his waterbed for a week. To hit and runs. To degrees. In African dance. Those aren’t excuses. It’s young people making absurd choices as they are very young and very foolish.
I’m sure you’re very young and also infallible.

again. Tank made a foolish choice.

it’s like when you’re a kid and if you got a bad grade and you try to hide your report card from your parents. Not a good idea you will be caught. But you are young and foolish.

Not an excuse. Do I agree with it? No. It’s being young and dumb. young people do very foolish things. I can give about 1001 and one examples. But from the 8 year old who hit the girl in the head with a bat and put her under his waterbed for a week. To hit and runs. To degrees. In African dance. Those aren’t excuses. It’s young people making absurd choices as they are very young and very foolish.
I’m sure you’re very young and also infallible.

again. Tank made a foolish choice.

it’s like when you’re a kid and if you got a bad grade and you try to hide your report card from your parents. Not a good idea you will be caught. But you are young and foolish.
How many normal kids are there to bad dumb kids

Yes. I agree with you. But I can see how a young dumb kid rich or poor could do that.
Especially when your name is in the headlines of media. You would want to get the hell out of there. As you’re young. You lack life experience and just so stupid things. And are generally thinking about how to not fuck up your name.
when I was 15. I had this assault charge. (It was a mutual fight) I had friends tell on me so the police knew my name. So the cops knew me and where I lived. And I was an idiot I didn’t turn myself in. I hid and I ran from the cops and just made things worse for me. Just being a bonehead.
It’s just being young and borderline retarded in regards of consequences of action.

there is nothing right about it. I was just saying I can see his perspective of stupidity if that makes sense.
I get what you are saying. That's decent of you to not cast judgement. But there is a huge difference between a 25 year old grown man millionaire DAD, this dude is a father. Who has traveled and had more life experience than most. Thats not comparable to you as a 15 year old kid in my book

Just me personally I draw the line for young and dumb at the drunk driving and accident. Leaving people injured and or with severely damaged property is a grown man criminal move.

I get what you are saying. That's decent of you to not cast judgement. But there is a huge difference between a 25 year old grown man millionaire DAD, this dude is a father. Who has traveled and had more life experience than most. Thats not comparable to you as a 15 year old kid in my book

Just me personally I draw the line for young and dumb at the drunk driving and accident. Leaving people injured and or with severely damaged property is a grown man criminal move.

I agree with you. But just looking back on my life personally even at 25 I was not nearly as responsible and made so many poor choices in about every avenue of life at some point or another. I’ve never had a dui or a hit and run and shit I’ve never even been in an accident in all my years.

I don’t know anything about tanks oersonal life. But you said he is a father. And that matters. I didn’t have my first son until I was 30. So that changes a lot in the equation for me.

I just thought tank was a naive youngster who strong armed a girl. Which I’m not even judging for that as I don’t know the circumstances.

but
Whatever age as a young man you have a child it’s time to grow up and do the right thing.

and I am not making excuses for 25. That is a man. But as a young man at 25. You still cannot see the forest for the trees.
but at 25. You still don’t have life experience to know what to do in all of life situations.

at 25. In my opinion. You should be able to take care of yourself and your family and will still make piss poor decisions of things when you get older seem really obvious.

I’m no way am I justifying hit and runs or anything of the sorts. But I can see how that could happen.

and I don’t think it’s pure selfishness. But obviously it can be. I can’t say on his case but fear and intoxication will make you not make sound judgement in a lot of cases. And seeing hindsight as 2020. Sure. But in the moment being young dumb and scared you will do some foolish things.

which again is no excuse. But just reality. And it has nothing to do with millions of dollars or 10s of dollars.
But man. I can see a young man making a poor choice in that situation.

I don’t really think he even has the function for selfishness to be one of his traits. The kid is actually that fuckn slow. Probably just got shooked and bounced. I mean how aren’t you at least sharp enough to remember you’re a millionaire and can buy those folks off with pocket change on the scene.

This isnt an isolated stupid thing. He is a scumbag and its as simple as that.

People calling him kid when the guy is 25. You aren't a kid at 25. And yes I did dumb shit too concerning drinking and driving when I was in my 20s i'm not judging, but he is definitely not a kid.

Young men are possibly the dumbest animals on the planet. Tank seems even dumber than most of us, tho.

What dumb shit were fighters of the past up to? These days everything is reported live so we all hear about it basically instantly.

Surely the money and the power/fame went to their heads too though.

Another reminder that ppl who bash each other in the head for a living are awesome but not exactly role models. Except for Kubrat Pulev. He knows what's up.
Some asian lady with fake tits doesnt share your opinion

Back