David Tua news?

SE_KoMo20

Yellow Belt
@Yellow
Reaction score
anyone knows if he has any match coming up? i heard he has a fight in july and its going to be in ukraine? If so i hope he will be fighting a top russian fighter so he can get back on top.

He supposed to fight the winner of Arreola/Witherspoon.

Rumor has it Tua has regained his competitive fire, gotten out of the buffet line, and hit the training with all his inner being.... then i woke up.

Rumor has it a supermodel with natural DDs is going to blow me tonight too. We'll see what happens.

Rumor has it Tua has regained his competitive fire, gotten out of the buffet line, and hit the training with all his inner being.... then i woke up.

why do people always make fun of his weight? or are you trying to be funny? i think alot of his knockout power comes from his weight.

why do people always make fun of his weight? or are you trying to be funny? i think alot of his knockout power comes from his weight.

pshh, i'm as big of a Tua fan as any, but he needs to lay off the Epic Pale, and Lion Red if he's going to have a chance at redeeming himself.

Everytime I think of David, I cant help but think of what could have been. I really tough that he was going to dominate like Tyson in his prime. He does need to lay off the damn food and train hard but IMHO its just for a paycheck now, too little too late.

More important than eating less, training, blah blah blah. The fat **** never learned how to slip a jab. You're a midget ass samoan who can't slip a jab to save your life, you ain't winning no world title.

More important than eating less, training, blah blah blah. The fat **** never learned how to slip a jab. You're a midget ass samoan who can't slip a jab to save your life, you ain't winning no world title.

Fat midget would end your worthless life with a left hook. Besides the heavyweight division is weak and Tua could has a great chance of getting the title. I admit it was a bit dissapointing and a one sided fight when he fought lewis but i believe a little more slimmed down Tua could have knocked out lewis.

And a gun would end his life. Whats it prove?

Agreed. He ate too many punches (as well as food, presumably)- relied too much in his rock head and powerful punch to win fights.

If Tua had some length(height or reach)to be able to punch from a distance or quick feet(to be able to close distance) he would have done something(along time ago). Hes a myth, get over it.

Thanks Tam-Tam. Btw, is there truth to him fighting the winner of the above thread.

From what I hear, yes. Which - depending on if you're good or evil - is either a bad thing, or a cool thing.

Back