Movies David Lynch movie you like the most

Definitely Wild at Heart

8ddc57d9a9b89af36e3a7383497a65ba.gif

If I have to pick, it’s probably Wild At Heart; although Lost Highway and Mulholland Drive are right up its ass. All fantastic.

That said, his 3rd season of Twin Peaks — the most recent one, the one made 25 years after the 3rd season — is his masterwork, best thing he’s ever done. Fucking glorious

TBlE1C4.gif

source.gif

I’d have to do some rewatching, but it’s between Mulholland Drive and Lost Highway. Mulholland Drive floored me the first time I saw it more, but Lost Highway is sneaky awesome.

If I have to pick, it’s probably Wild At Heart; although Lost Highway and Mulholland Drive are right up its ass. All fantastic.

That said, his 3rd season of Twin Peaks — the most recent one, the one made 25 years after the 3rd season — is his masterwork, best thing he’s ever done. Fucking glorious

TBlE1C4.gif

source.gif
I had to stop watching it. And I ADORED the originals watching them at the time, buying the DVDs, watching a few times and really looking forwardto the new one. It was terribly up itself and not in a good way. I'm normally all over the idea of reboots but it was terrible.

I’d have to do some rewatching, but it’s between Mulholland Drive and Lost Highway. Mulholland Drive floored me the first time I saw it more, but Lost Highway is sneaky awesome.
Did a drive on Mulholland Drive on the way to Joshua Tree a few months ago. Felt naughty.

I think I need to revisit some of his work I remember liking Twin Peaks, but I don't remember a damn thing about it. I didn't care for Muhollund Dr, so I'd probably have to say Blue velvet.

Literally his worst movie
I love Dune, never understand the hate it gets.

It's a big-budget arthouse film. It's weird and quirky and creepy, the art direction is phenomenal, the cast is phenomenal...what is there not to like?

I love Dune, never understand the hate it gets.

It's a big-budget arthouse film. It's weird and quirky and creepy, the art direction is phenomenal, the cast is phenomenal...what is there not to like?
It’s not a good adaptation of the source material and it’s paced terribly

But it is genuinely cool to look at and it’s well acted

I love most of his work but my two favorite David Lynch films are BLUE VELVET & WILD AT HEART. So much so that I can't pick a favorite between the two.

I was also a huge TWIN PEAKS fan as well. I loved every bit of it.

Back