david loiseau vs dwayne lewis

Discussion in 'Worldwide MMA Discussion' started by BADBOYKILLA, Jun 7, 2014.

1. BADBOYKILLA

BADBOYKILLA Blue Belt

world series of fighting Canada 2 tonight saw the crow lose a 3 round decision.... sad too see a respected veteran look like a shell of himself but it was a close fight with both fighters respecting each others power and abilities.. im thinking its time for the loiseau to retire from mixed martial arts.. what do you think?

2. J-KTM

J-KTM White Belt

I was there and agree. It really did seem like it's time for him to hang up the gloves. I mean that with respect of course.

3. BisexualMMA

BisexualMMA Don't Put My Name in the Name of Steroids!

I'm surprised he wasn't invited to that Shonie Carter / Jeremy Horn tournament.

4. Titan1980

Titan1980 Orange Belt

That's too bad. I just finished a thread talking about how vets were making a comeback and was excited to see if the Crow did too. I wouldn't presume to say he should retire though. It doesn't sound like he was outclassed in any way and who knows what other factors could have contributed to his performance. Wasn't this also a short notice fight? I think he's still a good draw and a solid fight for us Canadians.