David Lemieux ko'd macho jr in one round

nip102

Purple Belt
Reaction score
David Lemieux has some power
camachojrktfo.gif

Love the slow-mo action of the KO.

Was this recent? The kid never fails to impress me. I swear David Lemieux is the future

Was this recent? The kid never fails to impress me. I swear David Lemieux is the future

Yes, I think it was on friday. Canada has some serious talent right now, Pascal, Bute, Lemieux and even Diaconu.

David has some unique kind of power.

I remember him with Russ Amber in some instructional videos. And look how well he is doing. very nice.

The problem he's facing right now is that they want to give him guys to test him into later rounds to see how he his doing. Lemieux's doing too good and knock them out early. In his 8 last fight the opponent got out of the 2nd round just once. The 7 others guys went down within 2 round. In fact, it's worst then that he got past the 2nd round only 4 time in 25 bouts and you count a K.O. in the 5th, one in the 4th and one in the 3rd.

One sure think you don't leave for the toilet in the first round during a Lemieux fight thinking there will still be a fight when you come back. I do want to see him tested. I wonder who'll do it.

He crumbled and went down in what seemed like slow motion. David's one of the most promising prospects I've seen in recent years.

dude bute is 27-0 and not even close to GSP in drawing power in canada

If he fought and beat anyone in the Super 6 tourney, the media would be much more favorable towards him, not just in Canada but around the world. He gets a win against one of those guys and a spot in the p4p ranks, the media lovefest would be huge.

Guy's a sick fighter.

Btw, just checked his wiki and noticed he's half Armenian. That's cool.

^thats funny. I watched those vids a few years ago and thought the kid was pretty damn good.

He's a guy I'm looking forward to seeing step up to a Top 15 guy like Rubio.

Back