David Hogg is back and has picked up a few more topics to pontificate on

My bad dude. You guys would NEVER resort to using stupid imagery to mock something you don't like.

baby-trump-balloon-rises-after-being-inflated-in-londons-news-photo-997469886-1531486592.jpg

My av really gets to you guys for some reason.

Gotta admit it’s funny

Bringing attention to people you hate doesn't make much sense. I wonder how many of the views of his videos are from people looking to hate on the kid?
you literally have a caricature of trump as your avatar. so even in topics that have nothing to do with trump(like this one) you bring attention to and remind everyone of him. do you have any self awareness at all?

This poor kid. Would have sucked if I had the media pushing cameras in my face as a teen. I was a moron in HS. Hell, half the WR thinks I still am

Hope this lil guy doesn’t end up like one of the Corey kids. The celebrity will eventually wear off unless he’s lucky enough to find himself in the middle of another school shooting

This poor kid. Would have sucked if I had the media pushing cameras in my face as a teen. I was a moron in HS. Hell, half the WR thinks I still am

Hope this lil guy doesn’t end up like one of the Corey kids. The celebrity will eventually wear off unless he’s lucky enough to find himself in the middle of another school shooting
he didn't have cameras "pushed in his face". he sought out he cameras, he invited them. there were plenty of kids that went to that school that stayed out of the lime-light. he could have done the same if he wanted to.

I thought he went away after embarrassing Michael Moore on stage when he advocated Canadians vote in United States elections.

He's a kid. Why are kids so confident about their politics today that they can authoritatively weigh in on several subjects across the board?
Dunno. Ask Ben Shapiro.

You're unwell.
How old was Ben Shapiro, and what was his vast life experience, when he began his career as a professional spouter-off? Same with Milo, Candace Owens, Laura Southern, Stephen Crowder... hell, three quarters of the popular YT conservatives. What suffering have these people seen? What storms have they weathered?

Last edited:
he didn't have cameras "pushed in his face". he sought out he cameras, he invited them. there were plenty of kids that went to that school that stayed out of the lime-light. he could have done the same if he wanted to.

Anderson Cooper & Don Lemon told me the cameras were pushed.

One of the biggest f words of the new millennium

Lord those quotes read like the ramblings of a third grader trying to put together the thoughts to describe how the government "can be bad, sometimes".

Lol.

Release the Hogg!

Historically speaking, the Left is what fought for high standards of living, especially expressed in public health, public education, and public works initiatives. Wherever in the United States you see civil rights, social security, and workers rights you see the Left's influence. Whenever theres been a depression or recession, Leftist ideas propelled the economy to soar from the bottom. You have no idea how a successful country with high standards of living works.

I am talking about the modern left. All they know is how to wreck nations, today. Their support of mass immigration and the growth of Islam in the West proves this.

Back