David Haye "This will be biggest upset in history"

I'd take Khan to outpoint Lara. Whats Lara going to do to Khan? Throw 4 punches per round and run around the ring?

Lara is just not really a great pro fighter. I don't get what everyone sees in that guy. I mean, I recognize he has skills but he's your typical amateur who never developed a pro style.

He'd outbox him pretty clearly, and his power would be a real concern for Khan. When Lara is obliged with someone to box him from the outside, he generally outclasses them.

He'd outbox him pretty clearly, and his power would be a real concern for Khan. When Lara is obliged with someone to box him from the outside, he generally outclasses them.
What power? He has a 50% KO ratio. Thats pretty low. There's no evidence that Lara is a big puncher.Look at his fight with Rodriguez.

And outbox Khan? Look, I've never been a big Khan fan but who has actually outboxed Khan?

What power? He has a 50% KO ratio. Thats pretty low. There's no evidence that Lara is a big puncher.Look at his fight with Rodriguez.

And outbox Khan? Look, I've never been a big Khan fan but who has actually outboxed Khan?

Danny Garcia isn`t a massive puncher at LWW and his power was too much for Khan. Lara would certainly have the power to hurt Khan. If Khan had beaten boxers of Lara's size and quality before, then the fact that Khan hasn't lost due to being outboxed would be significant. I really don't think too many people would have Khan beating Lara.

He's achieved more in a weight class that Khan has never fought in so he's better? That doesn't make sense.

Translation- he was competitive in a fight he lost. Wow.

Yes, that's the way it works, Khan fights in the same weight class now but is completely unproven at the weight. He hasn't done anything to suggest he can have the same success Lara has had against elite opposition. P4P discussion isn't relevant anymore, weight is, they're in the same weight class. You don't need to talk about achievements at different weights. Lara would KO Khan, and Khan would get layed out by plenty of fighters in this division that Lara has already beaten. That makes him the better figher at the weight, until proven otherwise.

Yeah he lost a competitive decision to Canelo, Khan is about to get viciously KO'd - which one is better?

50% KO ratio against durable JMW and MW's.

Khan is a chinny LWW.

Lara has knocked down guys like Trout and punched Angulo into defeat, he has more than enough power to hurt Khan.

Danny Garcia isn`t a massive puncher at LWW and his power was too much for Khan. Lara would certainly have the power to hurt Khan. If Khan had beaten boxers of Lara's size and quality before, then the fact that Khan hasn't lost due to being outboxed would be significant. I really don't think too many people would have Khan beating Lara.
Danny Garcia is a good puncher when he finds his timing and has the proper range. He spun Morales around like a top with that exact same punch. The problem with Garcia is that he fell in love with that hook and now no one gets in those exchanges with him.

Lara will always do just enough to lose against guys on the level of Khan. Khan is a bad fight for him. Long range, high workrate and good defense. Lara isn't powerful enough not aggressive enough to beat Khan. There's A LOT of guys I'd pick t beat Khan, but not Lara.

50% KO ratio against durable JMW and MW's.
Like who? He didn't knock out Angulo. Angulo quit. The only other recognizable names he's KO'd are Ronald Hearns, who's 6 losses are all by KO to a bunch of nobodies and Jan Zaveck who's claim to fame is losing to Berto and Thruman. Lara is no puncher and there is 0 evidence supporting the claim that he is.

Khan is a chinny LWW.

Lara has knocked down guys like Trout and punched Angulo into defeat, he has more than enough power to hurt Khan.

Khan is chinny against aggressive fighters who throw punches. Not stinkers like Lara.

Like who? He didn't knock out Angulo. Angulo quit. The only other recognizable names he's KO'd are Ronald Hearns, who's 6 losses are all by KO to a bunch of nobodies and Jan Zaveck who's claim to fame is losing to Berto and Thruman. Lara is no puncher and there is 0 evidence supporting the claim that he is.

Khan is chinny against aggressive fighters who throw punches. Not stinkers like Lara.

He destroyed Angulo's face and made him quit, that's power showcased against a fighter who is 100x more durable than Khan. He dropped Trout on his ass hard, that shot would have put Khan out.

The sooner you realise that you don't need to be a big puncher to KO Khan is the moment this will become a bit easier for you. Weight divisons matter in bxoing, when you're very chinny at 140, still very chinny at WW and then move up to JMW/MW, you're probably going to be in danger of getting KO'd by gys who aren't usually KO artists.

It's pointless discussing this with you because your hatred for lara is irrational and effects your reasoning too much.

Boom I Can see Khan winning fairly easy

He destroyed Angulo's face and made him quit, that's power showcased against a fighter who is 100x more durable than Khan. He dropped Trout on his ass hard, that shot would have put Khan out.

The sooner you realise that you don't need to be a big puncher to KO Khan is the moment this will become a bit easier for you. Weight divisons matter in bxoing, when you're very chinny at 140, still very chinny at WW and then move up to JMW/MW, you're probably going to be in danger of getting KO'd by gys who aren't usually KO artists.
That has nothing to do with power. Malignaggi bloodied up Cano, I guess he has some real power, right?

It's pointless discussing this with you because your hatred for lara is irrational and effects your reasoning too much.
Go away then. You're contributing nothing anyway. Your argument was BS, you know it so you pulled out the old "you're just a hater" BS. Lara hasn't KO'd a significant opponent as a pro, ever.

Agreed wit ya, homie.

That has nothing to do with power. Malignaggi bloodied up Cano, I guess he has some real power, right?

Go away then. You're contributing nothing anyway. Your argument was BS, you know it so you pulled out the old "you're just a hater" BS. Lara hasn't KO'd a significant opponent as a pro, ever.

What Lara did to Angulo had nothing to do with power? Stop the act dude, you can't be this ignorant. Lara was hurting Angulo and busting him up, simple as that. Just like he hurt and dropped Trout hard.

Lara has already dropped and hurt bigger and tougher opponents than Khan but you think it's bullshit that Lara could KO him? Ok Seano, I'm the one with a bullshit argument...

All you've argued is that Lara has a 50% KO ratio, which seems absolutely nothing. You don't need to be a puncher to hurt Khan, do I need to give examples? The fact that Lara is very big and a very accurate puncher just adds to the probablity that he hurts Khan.

Are you going to carry on with this schtick for all of the pre fight? You think Canelo will win, likley by KO. You admit that Khan has a poor chin and poor recovery skills. Yet you somehow find the urge to create pointless disagreements with people picking Canelo to win by KO. It's boring semantics.

now I'm probably the biggest khan fan on this board (barring Farfan), but "good defense" is not how I'd characterize Khan

What Lara did to Angulo had nothing to do with power? Stop the act dude, you can't be this ignorant. Lara was hurting Angulo and busting him up, simple as that. Just like he hurt and dropped Trout hard.
No, it was a result of Angulo's porous defense. His game plan in that fight was to absorb punches until Lara got tired. Listen to his corner if you don't believe me.

Lara was the guy who hit the canvas in that fight, not Angulo. As much as he got hit in that fight, he would have been busted up if it were Ivan Calderon across the ring.

now I'm probably the biggest khan fan on this board (barring Farfan), but "good defense" is not how I'd characterize Khan
When his mind is set on it, he does box well. People only remember Khan for his losses.

Back