David Haye Interview: Talks Move To HW & MMA

Is possible to be considered rascist outside of whites and blacks.

Stay away from mma ffs, aside from taking out a chump or two he'd get grapple fucked

Stay away from mma ffs, aside from taking out a chump or two he'd get grapple fucked

Cro Cop didn't.

Anyway, I never saw that interview, +1 for David Haye. I like the cut of his jib.

Amazing how much MMA fans underate boxing.
Haye with 12 months sprawl training? ... Bad bad news for the current top guys.

I'd love to see him take a serious shot at MMA. He's already got great striking, and with some work to develop a ground game he could be a very interesting fighter to watch.

Good read.

And you clearly know nothing about mma if you seriously think all you need is a good sprawl and your home safe, wake up kid, you think a Vitali is going to go in there and win by having a good boxing brain and an awkward Euro stance, btw did you see the James Toney fight lol and another thing, he'd most likely be crushed mentally even seeing Overeem and knowing his pedegree. This is exactly how the fight would go- Overeem secures one of those brutal front chokes which he would easily do with any boxer and..................Vitali would kind of be tapping or losing his life

lol I just went to check his record on wikipedia and thought "This doesn't look right" and found out someone took a lot of time out of their day to screw with his entire wikipedia page.

Haye won't fight mma. He has too much vested interested in boxing to move on to MMA once he's done with boxing.

David Haye vs. Alistair Overeem would be awesome. K-1 Champ vs. WBA Champ. Kidding me?

David Haye said:
I’d like to challenge whoever’s regarded as the number one mixed martial arts fighter.

First mistake!

Haha, I'm having trouble figuring out whether the guy calling Hayes racist is for real or just trollin'

And you clearly know nothing about mma if you seriously think all you need is a good sprawl and your home safe, wake up kid, you think a Vitali is going to go in there and win by having a good boxing brain and an awkward Euro stance, btw did you see the James Toney fight lol and another thing, he'd most likely be crushed mentally even seeing Overeem and knowing his pedegree. This is exactly how the fight would go- Overeem secures one of those brutal front chokes which he would easily do with any boxer and..................Vitali would kind of be tapping or losing his life

Listen, Toney was way over the hill and didnt do any real MMA training.Theres a world of difference between him and David Haye.Haye respects what these guys can do to him.Hes trained in all these things since he was a kid, maybe not much, but its better than going in there as a boxer only.He also said hed have to train these other disciplines for a while before giving it a shot.Now get off of Overeems nuts

Is the Ustinov that has an MMA record on sherdog the same Ustinov that I know as a former K1 kickboxer and current top 10 heavyweight in boxing? If so it seems he would do well...but then again I'm sure money motivated him to move to professional boxing ultimately.

Last edited:
I like Ustinov but you'd need some pretty funky rankings to get him in the top 10...

Back