Media David Haye: "I truly think Wilder is the hardest punching heavyweight ever "

If you aren't blind you should see that I didn't mentioned Ortiz.
So why the fuck were you quoting me when I WAS talking about Ortiz?! Makes no sense or do you just like picking arguments for the sake of it?

0Pgp09I.gif

His right hand may well be the biggest single shot ever. But if you look at his overall weapons, there have been guys with more in their arsenal to hurt you with. Since Mike is being brought up - he could hurt you with straight shots, he could take your head off with an uppercut, he could make your head spin with a left hook, he could hurt you bad to the body etc and he could put all those shots together in lighting fast combinations.

Based on what? One 8 second highlight clip?

You might as well post Wilder's knockdown of Fury and say "Wilder didn't have much trouble fighting Fury".

Based on pretty much all of his fights were he trips over his feet. Especially under pressure like against Ortiz.

He hits like a truck, his footwork is horrendous. Facts

Based on pretty much all of his fights were he trips over his feet. Especially under pressure like against Ortiz.

He hits like a truck, his footwork is horrendous. Facts
It was specifically "Haye didn't have much trouble sparring him" that I was referring to, which you based on 8 seconds presumably, or alternatively just on your imagination.

He hits like a truck for sure. Clumsy clumsy and uncoordinated though. Haye didnt have much trouble sparring him.

Bet prime Haye would have murked him. Same goes for Wlad. Hope Fury puts his foot down as promised and gets the ko or gets brought out on a stretcher.

If the latter happens get AJ in there and give him his chance to be undisputed.

Hes not clumsy he just throws recklessly. Clumsy people dont become college level football or basketball players

His right hand may well be the biggest single shot ever. But if you look at his overall weapons, there have been guys with more in their arsenal to hurt you with. Since Mike is being brought up - he could hurt you with straight shots, he could take your head off with an uppercut, he could make your head spin with a left hook, he could hurt you bad to the body etc and he could put all those shots together in lighting fast combinations.

I think that’s spot on. He has the single hardest punch more than likely, but there are active guys now that hit harder with different types of shots. Joshua has a nasty tear uppercut. It hurt wlad but it put Whyte clean out, and he’s pretty fckin durable.
Whyte and povetkin have much harder lead hooks.
But wilder has proven that he can rely on that one punch, if necessary.

the way he KOs real HWs (50-70 lbs bigger) … 100%

hes a CW but with the power of a 1000 lbs silverback.

the way he KOs real HWs (50-70 lbs bigger) … 100%

hes a CW but with the power of a 1000 lbs silverback.

Lol he’s not a CW. He’s bigger than the vast majority of HWs that he fights. Just because he can make the CW limit doesn’t make him a CW! How many tines has he fought at that weight?

Wilder's weight is low, but his volume is huge, he's no CW. I have real concerns for Fury's motivation going into this fight, his arms look big and heavy and they're both less animated than before.
If he wants to win, I can only hope he did what he did before, but also tie up Wilder and lean on him, and fatigue him.
Wilder needs to get his punch power recorded, maybe hit that UFC thing and get his "units" Measured.

Says he doesn't crack under pressure too.

Tysons dad is a scary motherfucker.

207 lbs Wilder cracked Furys chin ... it doesnt matter which weight, Wilder is still a killer, but 230-235 lbs Wilder = super legit killer

Tysons dad is a scary motherfucker.

207 lbs Wilder cracked Furys chin ... it doesnt matter which weight, Wilder is still a killer, but 230-235 lbs Wilder = super legit killer

Ex pro fighter, and legit hard cunt on the streets, only got out of Strangeways a few years ago, for removing a man's eyeball during a fight at a car auction.

Back