David Haye explains why he

Its a shame Haye acts like this. He has an incredibly crowd pleasing style for a HW and has an entertaining personality. A fight between him and one of the Klitcskos could give the HW division a real shot in the arm.

By all rights, he doesn't deserve an equal split with the Klitschkos. They have been ruling the HW division for many years. He has 3 HW fights. The two brothers will always be ranked above him until he beats one of them, so why not go all out to get the fight made, then demand the larger share againt the other brother? He just seems to be ducking and dodgin and lying and making excuses. Its a shame, because I was a big fan of his (I still am a big fan of his in-ring work).

Its a shame Haye acts like this. He has an incredibly crowd pleasing style for a HW and has an entertaining personality. A fight between him and one of the Klitcskos could give the HW division a real shot in the arm.

By all rights, he doesn't deserve an equal split with the Klitschkos. They have been ruling the HW division for many years. He has 3 HW fights. The two brothers will always be ranked above him until he beats one of them, so why not go all out to get the fight made, then demand the larger share againt the other brother? He just seems to be ducking and dodgin and lying and making excuses. Its a shame, because I was a big fan of his (I still am a big fan of his in-ring work).

4 heavyweight fights...

i do think Haye actually has the style to make a klitchko fight entertaining! somthing we havent seen for a while!

As long as after he spanks Fraudley he fights a Klitschko or Adamek then I don't care

I cant imagine too many people buy what he's selling.

All I know is if I thought I had a good shot at beating either Klitchko I would take the fight for whatever they would pay me. Cause he will make a fuckload of money if he beats one brother.

I cant imagine too many people buy what he's selling.

All I know is if I thought I had a good shot at beating either Klitchko I would take the fight for whatever they would pay me. Cause he will make a fuckload of money if he beats one brother.

Exactly, a victory over either guarantees a MEGA $$ fight with the other brother. Beating both brothers would make him a super-star.

He knows that the Klits are more profitable when they are boxing in Germany and likely to win but Haye should fight someone better than Harrison. I think he should fight someone better.

hayes full of shit, he wants the easy fight, audley harrison is a bum and beating him will prove nothing. on the other hand losing to him would destroy hayes career.

hayes full of shit, he wants the easy fight, audley harrison is a bum and beating him will prove nothing. on the other hand losing to him would destroy hayes career.

Which is why I'm rooting for Audley, for the first time ever.
It's very unlikely he's going to win, but Haye is taking the Calzaghe route for greatness. A Record of average/poor fighters.

I respect fighters who step up and challenge themselves properly, like Pacman facing Margarito, Cotto. Records with real names when they were greats.

Anyone else notice James Thompson doing security for the Haye-Harrison press conference? I found that more interesting than the prospect of this fight.

Which is why I'm rooting for Audley, for the first time ever.
It's very unlikely he's going to win, but Haye is taking the Calzaghe route for greatness. A Record of average/poor fighters.

I respect fighters who step up and challenge themselves properly, like Pacman facing Margarito, Cotto. Records with real names when they were greats.

Oh david.....:rolleyes: However part of the problem here is the heavyweight division, if it was full of exciting fights and not bloated with no personality cardboard cut outs no-one would care but the fact is there are only 3 maybe 4 fights that make haye any money and incredibly audley is one of them. After this nothing but a klitschko makes sense except maybe adamek but a win over audley gives him nothing more at the table so when the next negotiations come around we are in the same position.

There are suggestions of multiple rematch clauses in the klitchkos demands but in reality so what? theres no-one else worth fighting anyway, sure there's guys like povetkin with decent ability but i can't see it selling.

As a brit i'm looking forward to the fight in isolation but listening to haye this morning slating audley for being a loser and the klits for their opponents i'm left thinking eh? Mate why are you fighting him then if you think he doesn't deserve it. Back yourself, take the deal and fight a brother brother!

I have never liked Audley Harrison, I usually want him to lose as embarrasingly as possible, but just this once I want him to spank Haye. Haye has just proved himself to be a bigger fraud than Audley. All that shit he spoke, t'shirts worn, charity events stalked, and cardboard cutouts attacked won't be forgotten. I thought Haye could be a saviour for the HW division and provide a challenge to the brothers, I see now I was wrong, well wrong.

I have never liked Audley Harrison, I usually want him to lose as embarrasingly as possible, but just this once I want him to spank Haye. Haye has just proved himself to be a bigger fraud than Audley. All that shit he spoke, t'shirts worn, charity events stalked, and cardboard cutouts attacked won't be forgotten. I thought Haye could be a saviour for the HW division and provide a challenge to the brothers, I see now I was wrong, well wrong.

I'm not sure that your wrong long term but someone needs to point out to David AND the brothers that they are all heading down the same cul-de-sac and they all need to be a touch more flexible. This isn't completely on Haye but he's the one looking lame at the moment.

David Haye is one of those people that should just stop talking.

There are some people are able to trump how much they suck by being able to bs effectively.

Back