David Haye explains why he

I currently don't believe anything Haye says.

"They need to stop fighting these has-beens." - David Haye

As he signs to fight Harrison and fought Ruiz his last fight! LOL that's the joke of the day! Fuck I hate the guy more every day!

From his Facebook

"David Haye launches Whos Running Now the only OFFICIAL website
regarding any possible upcoming bouts with the Klitschko brothers. Bookmark the site for forthcoming polls and news ! Also remember to follow David on twitter - http://twitter.com/mrdavidhaye"

Haha, hes so full of shit.
No one thinks the Klits are duckers.
He really thinks they ducked ruiz of all people. And I remember Vitali putting an offer in for Valuev and he refused it saying he wanted more money. The shortchanged him, but its not like Valuev really deserves more money.
I also think that Vlad tryed to get a fight with him as a replacement for a fight, but Valuev refused as well and I think he fought Chagaev instead.

"They need to stop fighting these has-beens." - David Haye

As he signs to fight Harrison and fought Ruiz his last fight! LOL that's the joke of the day! Fuck I hate the guy more every day!

Go to "Twit-a" now. catch they "Haye Mayka"

Haye is so full of shit. he had already agreed to a deal, a fight was set, then he got a mysterious back injury before the fight started. Then suddenly he didnt like what they had orginally agreed to. LOL. The mans a joke im sorry.

Go to "Twit-a" now. catch they "Haye Mayka"

Haye is so full of shit. he had already agreed to a deal, a fight was set, then he got a mysterious back injury before the fight started. Then suddenly he didnt like what they had orginally agreed to. LOL. The mans a joke im sorry.

Yep.

I'm a Haye fan.

I like Haye. He's exciting, he's personable, he can be pretty funny and he's also not a half bad fighter.

But this is getting stupid.

He's signed to fight Vitali and then... just as Setanta, his tv network in the UK... goes but he gets a "back injury". Fights off. Fair enough it's pretty disappointing but still... this is Haye's big payday and even as fan there's a good chance he'll lose... and from there he's got nowhere to really go. Make hay(e) when the sun shines and all that.

But now?

You are by all accounts going to fight Audley freaking Harrison... who's recent achievements involve winning a prizefighter where his best opponent was 10-2 and then having to rely on a last round knockout to save himself from a loss to the 32-14 Sprott. Vitali is facing Briggs... who's recent achievements include getting busted for drugs after a fight against a club fighter and then beating some more club fighters. Scarily, Wlad/Peter is the best fight of the bunch... and Peter's recent achievements include getting humiliated by Vitali and Chambers (whatever the judges said), beating 3 club fighters and one OK fighter in Nagy while losing some weight.

Haye... this is on you.

The Klits record of opposition isn't as bad as it's made out to be either. Sure, it's not a murderer's row... but it's not a murderer's row of fighters in the HW division right now. Between them there's not many fighters I can think of who are on or around the world scene that they haven't faced. The only ones that pop into my head are Ruiz, Valuev.

Oh... and this loud mouth called Haye.

haye is full of lies

all these boxers do this to the klitchko's

shannon briggs ducked wlad when he had the wbo title now he is getting his payday against vitali

james toney ducked wlad when he was the number 1 contender for the wbc belt
now he crys for a klitchko payday

if some journeyman beats david haye and takes that wba title haye will agree to fight them for less than he signed on for the first time

haye is scared and the klitchkos are boring thats why boxings heavyweight division sucks

I'd hack off a testicle if it would guarantee an A-Fraud victory.

lol read post 9 for an educated thought

That said the original contracts between Vitali and Haye were outrageous one sided in favour of the Klits... a lot less money, multiple fights with the Klits in a row etc etc. But then again Haye wasn't in a great bargaining position for that bout.

Now, he's in a stronger position and, to be fair, whatever issues with the fights now, the idea of a contract like that seemingly hasn't been floated again. The point where people could complain about outrageous contracts came and went when Haye's "back injury" killed the first fight.

This is why boxing pisses me off, so many fights that should logical happen dont because of promoters not be able to work together, the 2 fights i wanna see most at the moment are 1:- Maywether v Paquiao & 2:- Haye v a Klitchko

If the offer was made that Haye is claiming was made (50-50 of all, or Klits 100% in Germany with Haye 100% in Britain with the rest 50-50), then i can't see any reason why Klits wouldn't take it.

Either there was some clause in that Klits didn't like, Haye is lying, or Klits really is bitching out.

As for those talking about Haye-Vitali's terms when they signed, that's irrelevant now, the grounds have shifted since then.

I don't blame the guy for wanting to get paid when he gets smashed by either klitschko brother because that's what's going to happen. Seriously he's crazy to think that either brother should give a 50 50 split with him when they've held the major straps since Lewis retired pretty much and he's a blown up cruiserweight who has seemingly avoided the champs. He doesn't deserve 50-50 i think the Klitschkos are the champs not him if you think your that good take the 60 40 split Beat the champ(s).

Shame to see people saying Ruiz was a bad win I seem to remember nearly 80% of this forum saying he would knock Haye out... how times change eh?

Harrison's been chasing for ages - let Haye smack him all over and then fight the Klits. He'll win anyway in my eyes. Time will tell.

Haye is so full of it... if it's about $$ then how come hes taking FAR FAR less for other fights. Who cares what the "other guy" is making, all that matters is what you take home.

Truth is that haye knows he'll likely lose to either klitchko, so he knows he needs to make three times what he normally would because his stock will plummet as soon has he gets KTFO.

If he was confident of victory, he wouldn't turn down whatever they offered because he stands to make a fortune for fighting both brothers and perhaps even a rematch or two.

The dudes HW campaign is a joke....He talks shit all the well fighting Monte Barrett(age 37),Valuev (36yr old joke),Ruiz(38) and now he might be fighting 38yr old Audley Harrison or better yet 47yr old Holyfield....Haye is a clown

Back