Media David Goggins and Joe Hogan gushing over Khabib

Unlike me? How so? Whose nuts am I clinging to? I'm not out defending young retirees that never fought anyone.

Who could have beat him? You do realize that has been the claim of nearly everyone's fans who fell off a cliff, right? BJ Penn was really thought to be unbeatable as a LW in the UFC, and looked that way until he lost two in a row to Frankie. Easy to try to rationalize baseless speculation, but the reality of MMA is far different.

Sorry if I judged you wrong, but 90% of people here usually shit on other fighters just because they root for other fighters. Especially when it comes to GOAT discussions. Again, sorry if not!

BJ had some very tough fights at LW vs Pulver & Uno, before losing to Frankie.
I understand what you are saying and I do agree that it was possible for him to lose.
Frankie was very talented and well rounded.
I just don't see anyone at LW right now that could be a problem for him.
But we will see with Islam... Khabib and Islam are pretty similar.

Leaving aside that shit fight vs Tibau, where both didn't do much, but at least Khabib did more than Tibau, he actually dominated very easy his opponents.
His competition was not the best of the best, because he never fought a top grappler... although we've seen Islam vs Charles.
But still, those were the best fighters when he was champion and those are some of the best today... except Conor.
And, let's face it, he should have received a TS earlier, but they wanted to give Conor a free belt, without defending the other one.

My two cents, if a fighter has at least 6-7 wins in UFC he should get TS... if his opposition was not good enough, it's UFC's fault.

lol look back at your post, you were defending him like he is Jesus Christ.
And you have zero arguments for what i've said. You argued for a bunch of shit i didn't say. He was good. The best LW in the world in his time. That was my point.

I guess im a sensetive Khabib fan now lol.

Remember when he was saying Khabib striking looked amateurish. Why does anyone give a fuck about what that little man says?

<KhabibBS>

317833313_600008185462203_9037804845366450916_n.jpg
joe-rogan.png
It's like a bunch of angry snakes are trying to escape his belly.

That was the whole point of having Brendan Schaub, Bryan Callen and Eddy Bravo.
It's the equivalent of surrounding yourself with midgets to look taller, but for intelligence.

Except Eddie is entertaining.

Back