Media David Goggins and Joe Hogan gushing over Khabib

Joe Rohan is such an alpha male, he automatically makes every other male in his presence a beta male

Joe Rohan is such an alpha male, he automatically makes every other male in his presence a beta male
Actually, Joe's presence makes anyone else in his presence look intelligent (and tall).

Clinging to the nuts of old fighters that never really fought tough competition is silly. How about if Machida had retired after winning the title against Rashad? Machida would have been the greatest fighter forever according to Rogan.

Actually, Joe's presence makes anyone else in his presence look intelligent (and tall).

Clinging to the nuts of old fighters that never really fought tough competition is silly. How about if Machida had retired after winning the title against Rashad? Machida would have been the greatest fighter forever according to Rogan.

JDS also, after the Mir defense. He would be the GOAT, right? OR many others. GSP is so above Kebab it's ridiculous.

Dumb comparison, since Machida would have been 15-0, with no defenses and with only 7 fights in UFC.

That might be the most impressive handling of a hostile crowd I ever seen. Most people just ignore the boos but Khabib chooses to address them and does so respectfully and smiling the entire time. One of the most alpha male moments in UFC history.

317833313_600008185462203_9037804845366450916_n.jpg

He defended against Rua, despite the controversy.

And outside the UFC he beat quality names, finished Rich Frankin years before Silva.

I know he defended, but the guy I quoted said "he retires after the Rashad win"
If he retired. he would have no defenses and would be undefeated.

Back