David Dominy Tribute

Eddie Casselli

Black Belt
Professional Fighter
Reaction score
David Dominy competed and won the advanced division at Jeff Joslins Canadain Submission grappling tournament this year. His Brilliant style which combines wrestling and BJJ proved too much for anyone to handle.

Dave is a Brown Belt under Royler Gracie and David Adiv and is one of the most revered ground fighting teachers in Southern Ontario, and will soon recieve his Black Belt.

Check him out at MAS MMA
http://www.masthaiboxing.com/main.cfm?CFID=8432902&CFTOKEN=83451369

Thought I'd bring back an old thread.

I have been rolling with Dave for years at the University of Guelph Combat Club. He is a great teacher and an amazing jiu jitsu artist. I once watched him take on 2 people at once, both out wieghing him by 25 pounds each, with his gi top on backwards like a straight-jacket, stopping him from using his arms. In minutes, he subbed both of them.

Dave has recently acquired his black belt.

we get Kru Chris Kew every now and again to help our guys out prepare for mma and muay thai fights. Chris is an awesome guy despite being really phisically imposing! MAS is a great school.

Never heard of Dave but he's gotta be legit.

Dave recently came to my school to give a seminar and he is indeed very good. He look like nothing (by that I mean he look like an ordinary everyday skinny guy) but look can be deceiving. Unfortunately we didnt get to roll with him because he was hurt but just when showing technique I could see how much skills he had, keeping me completely off balance in his guard with so little effort. I also got a few new tech/trick that I already incorporated into my game because of him.

Back