David Carr: What happened to him?!?!

It's great how everyone is making posts, but does anyone have a video?

david-carr-014264257.jpg

The same thing that happened to Sam Bradford and Robert Griffin. If your team doesn't have an O-line to keep you upright it's hard to play QB in this league.

As you can tell I'm not a Carr fan. The only reason he tried harder is because he was forced to by the new staff and he knew his cushy ride was over. Kubiak obviously gave up on him after one season so that probably says enough about any possible upside...at that point he was more interested in trucks, hairstyles and wearing gloves on one hand. Turned into more a sideshow than a QB but seemed very content to be a high priced clipboard carrier for several more years.

They train wrecked a QB that needed to be groomed. The fault is much, much more the teams than it was Carrs.

Carr was the most mismanaged potential star QB I've ever seen. You can't set the record for sacks taken in your rookie year (and then continue to get brutalized for the following years) and expect to develop a healthy feel for the pocket/position.

It's truly sad. He was even more talented than his brother. Considerably, in my opinion.

Physically hes got a one up on Derek.

Do you want to date him or what?

Imagine how great the Texans would be RIGHT NOW if Carr was back there instead of Ryan "Checkdown King" Fitzpatpick

dude, 400 lbs is not even that impressive. everyone in sherdog at least benches teh 275

400 bench is good for a QB as thats not any focus of theirs, but really nothing special for a 6'3 225lbs guy.

That a soccer player D-level athlete?

My wife took some family portraits for him.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Judoka_Noob
Back