David Camarillo instructional?

Gordinho

Green Belt
@Green
Reaction score
Hey does anybody watch it?

It called Position Impossible.

regards

I'm curious too. I almost bought Guerilla jiu jitsu yesterday, but I opted for the B.J. penn book instead.

I have them they are really good, they cover basic throws, some unique groundwork, and flying attacks.

It's a very good go-along with the book. You get 5 DVDS for 100 dollars, which is a pretty good deal conering the amountof material covered. Dave is a good teacher, and his style translates well to learning through a DVD. I give it 5 stars. Definately good to help your stand up game if you're mostly BJJ, and also good to help you're ground game if youre Judo.

I have Guerilla jujitsu, which is a great book. And I want position impossible but do not want to pay the steep price that is asked for it.

I'm curious too. I almost bought Guerilla jiu jitsu yesterday, but I opted for the B.J. penn book instead.

I'm afraid you may have made the wrong choice

BJ's book is still awesome though. definitely could have been worse, lol

79.95 is the cheapest I have seen it. Most places it is well over $100.

a good set if you are an atheletic and experienced judoka trying to tie in judo with bjj. If you are not an explosive and experienced judoka trying to transition into bjj.. get something else.

loads of nice flying attacks and jumping to triangles and armbars

I have position impossible. It is good for flying attacks. It does break down different ways to do flying arm bars and flying triangles. Other then that it is the same as all other instructional videos.

Buy it if you want to learn the flying attacks and you will not be disappointed.

Back