David Branch vs Vinny Magalhaes Lhw title fight headlines WSOF 34

If there is any justice in this world, Branch will destroy Vinny.

You guys are talking as if Magalhaes were a can now.
Im picking Branch here, but Vinny has finished several solid LHWs and is a legit M1 and Titan LHW champion.
Considering Branch is a MW, it would be a huge win for him

You guys are talking as if Magalhaes were a can now.
Im picking Branch here, but Vinny has finished several solid LHWs and is a legit M1 and Titan LHW champion.
Considering Branch is a MW, it would be a huge win for him

Branch is more will rounded than Magalhaes

Branch is more will rounded than Magalhaes

I agree. Many MWs even out of UFC are more well rounded than Magalhaes, yet I would not pick many of them to beat him at 205.
It's a pretty big challenge to face Vinny at 205 being a MW.
Branch is just a beast at this point in his career.

Rooting for Branch
If he wins, I want to see him back in UFC

And the Shields vs Fitch fight?
Any idea?

Branch via TKO but he doesn't wanna grapple with Magalhaes.

Magalhaes isn't a can but Branch has seen his best trick before, and what else does Vinny really have for him?

This is a pretty awsome fight im not really sure why everyone is shitting on vinny here but hes definitly no can , and he definilty has a good shot to win this fight

This is a pretty awsome fight im not really sure why everyone is shitting on vinny here but hes definitly no can , and he definilty has a good shot to win this fight

That's how I feel as well. Vinny could pull off an upset here. I wouldn't be too surprised if he did. He's on a bit of a nice run lately.

Interesting fight for Branch, he can't afford to grapplefuck Vinny for 5 rounds. Branch has some power but who knows if he can KO Vinny at 205? Hard fight to choose but I'll go with Branch by UD, only choosing him because he was better stand-up and takedowns. I could see Vinny winning and not by luck either. Stoked.

Branch should play it safe and keep the fight on the feet until Vinny gasses, and even then he could lose. Going to the ground with Vinny is a dangerous game to play, he could pull it off but no need to take a huge risk like that.

Vinny could win this fight. His gas tank and standup aren't the best, but they've definitely improved.

Back