Yellow Card
Yellow Card
Reaction score
Bwahahahhahaa

Hermannson went for the arm in.

That is confidence in your skillset

giphy.gif

European BJJ bless, Branch's black belt no match for viking BJJ

I was like "look at this moron with low fight IQ giving up position to go for a guillotine vs a Renzo Jiu jitsu blackbelt".
3 seconds later Branch taps.

I was like "look at this moron with low fight IQ giving up position to go for a guillotine vs a Renzo Jiu jitsu blackbelt".
3 seconds later Branch taps.

I'm by no means a BJJ black belt but even I was like "why is he hooking the arm....why is he dropping down."

I'm by no means a BJJ black belt but even I was like "why is he hooking the arm....why is he dropping down."
Definitely. I was yelling what the fuck are you doing hahah. He knows that trick well.

Hermanson's arm in guillotine is a thing of beauty, he must have a really tight squeeze

Hermanson vs Rockhold on the mat, who takes it?

Same submission that Pat Curran caught Shahbulat Shamhalaev in - when that arm is across your own body like that it's absolutely vicious and there is no escape except to roll and give up mount (and even then you aren't necessarily free):

Tapping out Renzo Gracie black-belt is no joke, don't think Branch was ready for the intensity that Hermansson brought out of the gates!

Branch turning out to be major disappointment. Hes just about at gatekeeper status.

Back