David Branch Looking Very Normal Following UFC Cut / USADA Suspension

Looks like an average Sherdogger to me

<{vega}>

Looks all natural to me, can't wait for the diet and workout DVD.

Dat dere celltech.

Gotta watch throwing those old memes out lol. I caught a life time ban on Reddit mma for throwing the ol PH guy out there. Couldn't understand how nobody got it until I remembered how old that shit actually is.

from branch to trunk

The tree never falls far from the branch, Joe

<Goldie11>

What does he look like when he hasnt just worked out though?

That two-year suspension was egregious. Free Palhar...err I mean, David Branch!

LOL at those arms

Also, how strong is Hermansson to throw Branch to the ground like a child? And then how strong is Cannonier to shut down Hermansson's wrestling/grappling?

How strong is Jan Blachowicz to beat Cannonier? How strong is Gus to wrestle down Jan?

How strong is Jones to hold down Gus and TKO him? And apparently his brother Arthur is even stronger.

There really are levels to this shit

”Branch (22-6) failed an out-of-competition USADA test on May 24, coming up positive for Ipamorelin, a substance that mimics growth hormone and is banned year-round.”

I think that’s not what #allnatural means, at all. And I doubt that’s the only thing he was/is on, but the guy is j-j-j-jjjaaackked!

<5>

Just been eating a lot of steak and using those kettlebells. Nothing to see here, move it along folks.

Compared to before:

BRANCH_DAVID_L_0.png

8QmIp.gif

This is why the UFC needs to get USADA out of the sport, I want to see monsters like this throwing people out of the cage

Back