KazDibiase

"My style is kneeing people in the face."
@Silver
Reaction score
BeneficialAdolescentFirecrest-size_restricted.gif
CavernousCanineCreature-size_restricted.gif
FlamboyantGreedyIvorybilledwoodpecker-size_restricted.gif
LimpTangibleIsabellineshrike-size_restricted.gif

That was a crazy comeback. Davey needed to go full Tim Boetsch in the last 90 seconds and he did exactly that.

Davey was on top when Keith broke them up.

Not necessarily. They were basically even. That said, Davey's fence grab stalled the position to make it even in the first place.

Not necessarily. They were basically even. That said, Davey's fence grab stalled the position to make it even in the first place.

Davey was on top, that's why Keith Peterson reset them on the feet. Also, people are being way too quick to call every hand contact Grant made on the fence a grab. You're allowed to touch the fence, just not grab it.

Davey was on top, that's why Keith Peterson reset them on the feet. Also, people are being way too quick to call every hand contact Grant made on the fence a grab. You're allowed to touch the fence, just not grab it.

Two blatant fence grabs. One stopped a TD, the other stopped a position advancement and made it even. You can say he was 'on top' if you want. He really wasn't. The point deduction was correct.

Two blatant fence grabs. One stopped a TD, the other stopped a position advancement and made it even. You can say he was 'on top' if you want. He really wasn't. The point deduction was correct.

Just looked at the footage, you're completely wrong, there were no fence grabs except for the one Keith took a point for.

Just looked at the footage, you're completely wrong, there were no fence grabs except for the one Keith took a point for.

Grant grabs the fence in round two. He then grabs it round three. After this post, I now don't feel the need to engage you on this topic.

Grant grabs the fence in round two. He then grabs it round three. After this post, I now don't feel the need to engage you on this topic.

I meant the fence grabs around the point where Keith takes a point.

I meant the fence grabs around the point where Keith takes a point.

Articulation issue on your behalf. Grant was warned twice for two fence grabs. I stated the point deduction was correct. You came back with I was 'completely wrong'. Yeah, no. I was not.

Back