Dave "MF-ing'" Chappelle

Damn Dave you smoking 3 packs a day or something?

Jumped the shark a long time ago.

you mean when the REPUBLICANS came down after freeing the slaves, right? This was before the democrats created the KKK and the Jim Crow laws.

Learn history fuck face

Pro tip:

A person who screams angrily about political issues ought to first have the slightest idea what the fuck they're talking about.

The Republican and Democratic Parties are nearly the exact opposites of what they were 75 years ago.

And the reason for that is that all the racists were furious when the Democrats started pushing civil rights in the 60s, so all the racists briefly formed their own party, then decided to join the Republicans.

Look up "Southern Strategy".

Dave doesn't post here.

maxresdefault.jpg

I mean, he's no Dane Cook. He's ok though.
Fo reez how am i supposed to know when to laugh when he dosent tag his punchlines with something iconic. He should be like “ if you work at wendells... then you might be a redneck”

Pro tip:

A person who screams angrily about political issues ought to first have the slightest idea what the fuck they're talking about.

The Republican and Democratic Parties are nearly the exact opposites of what they were 75 years ago.

And the reason for that is that all the racists were furious when the Democrats started pushing civil rights in the 60s, so all the racists briefly formed their own party, then decided to join the Republicans.

Look up "Southern Strategy".
I wrote a paper in college stating that. I got a C.

Back