Dave Leduc banned from MTFL Lethwei federation for clout chasing

Is boradcast the guy who always used to talk about Romania all the time

Is boradcast the guy who always used to talk about Romania all the time

If it was, that guy was crazy. I've never seen a guy who loved his country that much.

On o e hand he kept the kickboxing section fresh but it was like 80% Romanian threads. I'm sure Romania is nice or friendly, but damn my dude

If it was, that guy was crazy. I've never seen a guy who loved his country that much.

On o e hand he kept the kickboxing section fresh but it was like 80% Romanian threads. I'm sure Romania is nice or friendly, but damn my dude
It’s because Romania is a kickboxing powerhouse that’s why there were a lot of Romania threads. I went to Romania and saw a superkombat show and it was top quality.

Also they had a show in London called respect fight series in copper box which was sold out. A Romanian show selling out in a foreign nation. Glory couldn’t even sell out when they did shows in London.
They also have dynamite fight series, colosseum and many more. I take my hat off to Romania

It’s because Romania is a kickboxing powerhouse that’s why there were a lot of Romania threads. I went to Romania and saw a superkombat show and it was top quality.

Also they had a show in London called respect fight series in copper box which was sold out. A Romanian show selling out in a foreign nation. Glory couldn’t even sell out when they did shows in London.
They also have dynamite fight series, colosseum and many more. I take my hat off to Romania

@Broadcast, re-login, please!

And on it goes with the Buakaw thing. Odd he keeps at it despite knowing no Thai promoter is going to work with him and there was never any interest from Buakaw since Leduc couldn't bring anything to the table to make the fight happen. Screen Shot 2022-03-08 at 10.48.33 PM.png

Also Buakaw has been firm on his stance of never going above 70kg for his entire career. Chasing this fight just means he wants a cash grab though, he could put half the effort into calling out Yodwicha, probably get the fight and a win would impress fans much more. I feel kinda bad for even talking about this though because this whole Dave Leduc thing just feels like beating a dead horse.

Thai promoters and Thai fighters won't touch a Leduc fight. They banned him from fighting in Thailand. Its pretty clear their views on him. All the promoters are well aware of Leduc. Buakaw I think the manager said at one point was looking for a final bout or two like for big money maybe in China. Nothing crazy to see him out. The Buakaw managers think Leduc is nuts he never came to the table with the money, fan base, or anything to make the fight happen plus making demands on how the fight will go is ridiculous at best. Not how it works. People actually believe the shit Leduc writes.

Also Buakaw has been firm on his stance of never going above 70kg for his entire career. Chasing this fight just means he wants a cash grab though, he could put half the effort into calling out Yodwicha, probably get the fight and a win would impress fans much more. I feel kinda bad for even talking about this though because this whole Dave Leduc thing just feels like beating a dead horse.

There are bigger names than Yodwicha out there that could bring money to Leduc. I mean I bet Nieky Holzken would probably fight him in Lethwei rules for the right money, or at the very least Muay Thai in MMA gloves like he did versus John Wayne Parr. But Leduc would never call out an elite striker closer to his size, only small Thais who don't even want to fight him because of his ban in Thailand and because he brings no money or audience.

Is Buakaw retired?

He was supposed to fight not too long ago against a Chinese opponent but the fight was called off when Covid hit. He hasn't mentioned being retired, on the contrary he did mention not too long ago that he'd fight again eventually.

And on it goes with the Buakaw thing. Odd he keeps at it despite knowing no Thai promoter is going to work with him and there was never any interest from Buakaw since Leduc couldn't bring anything to the table to make the fight happen. View attachment 912033

I imagine Buakaw's management "pricing him out" was them communicating with Leduc that he requires more than a Tesco Lotus gift card as payment.

Leduc did indeed say he was retired as well as his delusion that he is "rich"....Leduc.jpg

Reactions: NRT
Leduc's PR firm said his failing career is on pause since the military junta took over. Hate to break it to his PR firm but the Junta is firmly entrenched and if history shows anything will be in total command for maybe another decade or more. Why the junta has anything to do with his fighting career when people are fighting and making fights all over the place is a mystery. But seems to point to what was suggested before that he only wants things he can set up through WLC--though WLC hasnt been heard of for a long time.Screen Shot 2022-03-10 at 5.09.41 PM.png

Leduc

I'm waiting on his elbow slapping and head butt tutorial.

<Lmaoo><Lmaoo><Lmaoo><Lmaoo><45><45><45><45>

<Moves><Moves><Moves>

Back