Dave Herman's arrest

Shit like this is just going to make more scumbags want to join the police force, so they can beat people up, taser people and shoot people. With little to no repercussions.

Matt-Hughes.gif

im retired nypd cops were dead wrong in this instance.. he was complying and asked for id which is not out of the ordinary

[YT]?x-yt-ts=1421782837&x-yt-cl=84359240&v=09Vwt3vZ9do#t=349[/YT]

EDIT: The "Too bad he wasn't black" was great.

Makes me sick those. Always liked Peewee.

Last edited by a moderator:
What is this "3 forms of ID" bullshit? More sovereign citizen nonsense, probably.

im retired nypd cops were dead wrong in this instance.. he was complying and asked for id which is not out of the ordinary

I saw your thread in the war room. Do you have any info on why the cops wanted to arrest him ?

Sad thing is that Cops reactions like these aren't surprising anymore...

Sad thing is that Cops reactions like these aren't surprising anymore...

When the superior is asking if they had their body and car-cams on... the way he answers really pissed me off.

What is this "3 forms of ID" bullshit? More sovereign citizen nonsense, probably.

Yeah it was a bit much.

I understand society's intolerence to police these days to always comply with orders no matter what, but there's a line youre tethering when youre being a pain in the ass.

He doesn't pull over for 3 miles. Claims he wants a well lit area.

Pulls over and gets out. Why?

Asks for 3 ids (actually didn't hear him just his wife) after the first 2 actions occur.

Hell get charges dropped but nothing else.

GL to dave and his family.

plenty of bad people out there.

and many of them are in positions of authority.

be safe out there everyone.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
notnormal
Back