Dave Herman: "They did actually force me to give them some naked pics"

Any real man should be proud to whip out his junk, regardless of the venue.

They all promptly vomited

37_UFConFUEL1_Weighins_large.jpg

is that a yeti?

Dude is right out of er. Everybody knows who the police are you don't jump out of your car and yell I don't know you tell me who you are. Had he not been a weirdo he would of been just fine.

This guy is the biggest baby I've ever seen in my life.

Give them pictures of the taser wound.

His version: They forced me to give them naked pictures.

He's going to have to lawyer up to fight those felony charges.

The more Herman speaks the more I think he's just one of those "fuck the police" idiots who mindlessly instigates shit for no reason.

It seems he was looking for a confrontation of some sort, I don't know why anyone would want those charges against them, I enjoy not living in a cage

He's going to have to lawyer up to fight those felony charges.

Well, maybe some "liberty minded" attourney, watched Mrs. Squatch's video, and will donate their services.

So they wanted to document the "taser injury" and he is complaining? If anything it helps his case since it shows that he was actually tased.

So they wanted to document the "taser injury" and he is complaining? If anything it helps his case since it shows that he was actually tased.

he could further hurt hmself and say this is what they did to him, this is why the police need to take evidence right away.

Yeah, the "liberalist brothers" help plea from his wife should have enough of a tip off that they both are a bit nutty.

Asking a male to lift his shirt != taking naked pics

It seems he was looking for a confrontation of some sort, I don't know why anyone would want those charges against them, I enjoy not living in a cage
The problem (or I should say one of the problems) with cult mentality is they actually start to believe shit like they are "taking one for the team" and an irrational value is placed on validation from that group. His wife appealing to other members was a glipse into that kind of thinking. But he will be serving his sentence alone. I did time with a guy for about 6 months as he was awaiting trial on a murder charge. He was a biker and killed a guy who "disrespected his brothers". He didnt have a single visitor except for his lawyer in that time. Reality rarely lives up to the fantasy.

....in the end, Dave will get off with all the felony charges dropped....and hopefully put away for some brain restructuring or something, cuz hes pretty messed up.

Back