Dave Herman Tased, Arrested on Felony Charges After Police Chase In Indiana

CC27

Gold Belt
@Gold
Reaction score
http://www.mmamania.com/2015/1/20/7...ed-on-felony-charges-police-chase-indiana-mma

I guess Dave Herman didn't want BJ Penn to hog the police spotlight.

The former Ultimate Fighting Championship (UFC) heavyweight, who once famously declared that "jiu-jitsu doesn't work," is now in police custody after being tased and arrested earlier this morning (Tues., Jan. 20, 2015) following a high-speed police chase in Indiana.

From the Dekalb County Sheriff Department:

Officers attempted to stop the vehicle but the driver, David Herman, refused to stop and led Officers in a 2

http://www.mmamania.com/2015/1/20/7...ed-on-felony-charges-police-chase-indiana-mma

I guess Dave Herman didn't want BJ Penn to hog the police spotlight.

The former Ultimate Fighting Championship (UFC) heavyweight, who once famously declared that "jiu-jitsu doesn't work," is now in police custody after being tased and arrested earlier this morning (Tues., Jan. 20, 2015) following a high-speed police chase in Indiana.

From the Dekalb County Sheriff Department:

Fortunately, no one was injured in the incident.

Herman is charged with three felonies including resisting law enforcement with a vehicle, as well as battery against law enforcement and neglect of a dependent. In addition, "Pee Wee" was slapped with a Class-A misdemeanor for resisting law enforcement.

Herman (22-6) has just one mixed martial arts (MMA) fight since parting ways with ZUFFA in mid-2013, a unanimous decision win over Kalib Starnes at Titan Fighting Championship (Titan FC) last May.

I laughed hard :icon_lol:
Dude was probably high as fuck; he likes his weed.

UFC will bring him back and use this as part of his promotional package on FOX; complete with interview.

He decisioned Starnes?? Isn't Starnes a MW?

Herman makes it hard to be a fan lol.

He's lucky to be alive. Approaching officers in an aggressive manner can easily lead to being shot to death unfortunately.

high speed lights off and with a kid in the car?

ffs

Fucking hell Dave, get your shit together.

He has all the abilities to be a solid top 10 guy, incredible athlete, long reach, big power and a unorthodox style but continues to consider life a big joke. just like his amatuer wrestling career he doesn't take it too seriously...barely trains for fights, stupid game plans, never uses his strengths. On top of that, he is one of the younger HW's out there.

Biggest waste of talent in mma today IMO.

He's lucky to be alive. Approaching officers in an aggressive manner can easily lead to being shot to death unfortunately.

I was beaten to the punch on the "Don't worry he's white" joke, so I'll just say he wanted to prove that cop's tasers don't work on him.

dont believe everything you read he didnt do anything wrong ... im retired nypd he was quite within his rights ... here is a video recorded by his wife on scene

[YT]09Vwt3vZ9do[/YT]

Come on Herman! Man if this guy could get his shit together I swear he'd be a UFC mainstay, I mean the heavyweight division isn't exactly stacked.

dont believe everything you read he didnt do anything wrong ... im retired nypd he was quite within his rights ... here is a video recorded by his wife on scene

[YT]09Vwt3vZ9do[/YT]

Lol.

Better not question american police authority or they will shoot you(if ur black) or taste you(if ur white)

[YT]09Vwt3vZ9do[/YT]

Wow just watched this what the hell man. Puts story in a totally different light.

That shit makes me sick, "walked towards us in an aggressive manner" my ass. This video should be put in the OP.

wow.. He threw his hands up in frustration and they immediately dropped him with tasers.

Wow, they both sound like morons in this video. "3 forms of identification or I ain't doing shit! Oh shit taser!" Then the parrot girlfriend starts up the 3 forms squawking.
Don't believe what your stoner friends tell you. This is not a law.

Back