Social Dave Chappelle went too far - do these guys have an argument?

I'd say it would be fair to say that stand up comedy in general has fallen off a bit in terms of relevancy.

But if you want to talk about honesty you'd have to admit he's no Kevin Hart if we're talking about 2019.

Well of course he's not Kevin Hart. Hart is a hollywood actor and a comedian. Hell I think he has his own movie studio now or some shit.

As far as better comedian from the last two specials I saw from both of them Dave was way better and it's not even close. Hart's last special wasn't that great it was ok at best. He's trying to do to much and it shows his movies are ok and now his comedy is ok as well. He used to always have great specials at least and ok movies.

All of Dave's specials except for the middle one on Netflix were great. For someone to release 3 specials so quickly and 2 of them be great and 1 ok is fucking amazing. Then again he hasn't done one in a while so he probably had a lot of material.

Harts last special got a 6.4 on IMDB compared to Dave's 8.5. Rotten tomatoes audience score isn't there.

i know that you are amongst the very worst posters here, so i am only really writing this for anyone else reading it and am really not interested in whatever kneejerk retort you come back with, but, you asked why there arent many miners, as though there havent been any. The answer is that progressivism itself takes away their picks and shovels.

How anyone can hate fundamental, mind control Christianity and not see the resemblance in PC culture is beyond me. Stubbornness, i guess, or just simply sheep herded into one yard mocking the sheep herded into another yard for being sheep. Ditto if you cant see anything wrong with Islamic cultures.

Actually I think if you're being honest conservatives just aren't very funny.

Conservative humor has always been second tier or did you actually like Jeff Foxworthy and the gang?

See, that's kind of my point. That kind of stuff appeals to some bad actors.

You're just giving an excuse to why it's rated so high, to make yourself feel better.

If a viewer gave it a 6/10, that would be counted in the positives, which honestly is about as low a rating someone could honestly give it, without being triggered by the content, because it's not even in realm of bad comedy.

PS: You haven't even seen it, so what do you know?

Just be honest dude. You are upset because he hurt your feels

He hasn't even seen it. He's commenting on how he feels it's being judged.

Let that sink in.

He was right about how a lot of "G's" feel about "T's". I live in the San Francisco Bay Area and I hear it all the time. T is not a sexual orientation and shouldn't be lumped in with those that are.

<Fedor23>

Get that drag queen shit the fuck out too.

Well of course he's not Kevin Hart. Hart is a hollywood actor and a comedian. Hell I think he has his own movie studio now or some shit.

Thing is, he's not a Kevin Hart type by choice. The mass celebrity appeal(and all the bullshit that goes with it), is what made him turn his back on the industry in the first place.

If he wanted to be one of those pop star comedians, he could do it tomorrow.

The woke left is very similar to the religious right in a lot of regards.

Lol at the idiot saying Dave Chappelle is no Kevin Hart. Kevin Hart is nowhere close to Dave Chappelle. Kevin Hart himself says that Dave is the GOAT.

Lol at the idiot saying Dave Chappelle is no Kevin Hart. Kevin Hart is nowhere close to Dave Chappelle. Kevin Hart himself says that Dave is the GOAT.

Forgive Rational Poster. He had his feels hurt by Dave

You're just giving an excuse to why it's rated so high, to make yourself feel better.

If a viewer gave it a 6/10, that would be counted in the positives, which honestly is about as low a rating someone could honestly give it, without being triggered by the content, because it's not even in realm of bad comedy.

PS: You haven't even seen it, so what do you know?

I wouldn't say it's an excuse at all. More of a rationalization. I don't have any emotional connection here one way or the other no matter how hard you all squeeze each other's cocks to convince yourselves of that.

Also, being controversial for the sake of it doesn't appeal to everyone, and that's ok.

I know what I've heard about it, what's it to you? It's possible to know about things without knowing everything about them.

Forgive Rational Poster. He had his feels hurt by Dave

The only thing about Dave that hurt my feelings is he came back for the money after the way he exited and didn't make nearly as good material for it.

I didn't say who was better or worse. I said relevant.

<TheDonald>

I wouldn't say it's an excuse at all. More of a rationalization. I don't have any emotional connection here one way or the other no matter how hard you all squeeze each other's cocks to convince yourselves of that.

Also, being controversial for the sake of it doesn't appeal to everyone, and that's ok.

I know what I've heard about it, what's it to you? It's possible to know about things without knowing everything about them.
Maybe you should change your name to “obvious troll”.

You know what the best part about the Chappelle stand up is? He isn't going to cave and apologize for anything that he said.

Tell us your honest opinion of how good "Star Wars Episode 9" was.

Star Wars Episodes 1-9 are all overrated.

Very basic story telling, mostly boring characters and pretty generic universe overall.

Back