Dave Chappelle on The Rogan Podcast

They finally get Dave and have it ruined by that Rawlings guy? He absolutely ruined the episode with Rza. Is it the same here?

Edit - Dave doesn't show up until the 2.20 mark. So he's there for barely an hour. meh.

Man he destroyed that fucking RZA podcast.

Dave has an Australian Shepherd Just like my last two dogs. I knew we were meant to be bro's.

Dennis Miller reminds me of more than one person I've known that did too much coke, came within a cunt hair of destroying their life, contemplated suicide, and then found god, only to become the most intolerable motherfucker you can imagine.

I've seen that exact same thing with meth. Lost it all

She now wears maga hats and Q apparel as well.

Dave Chapelle is a white man’s comedian. RIP Patrice

I don't chapelle likes white people all that much. Is his stand ups they are reviled with disdain.

Maybe it's just liberal white people he doesn't like. Or maybe it's the white people who run the comedy and teelevision industries that he doesn't like.

But he really doesnt hide it

Dennis Miller reminds me of more than one person I've known that did too much coke, came within a cunt hair of destroying their life, contemplated suicide, and then found god, only to become the most intolerable motherfucker you can imagine.
Christians are bad enough... but born-again Christians are next level irritating.

all his tranny jokes sort of point to dave being a conservative he points out how silly it all is with them.

Chappelle doesn't care about trannies. He just thinks everyone is fair game when it comes to comedy and when you try and silence him he will double down on it just to say fuck you.

Rogan about to give Dave a clinic on how to do comedy.

And its hilarious that conservatives bitch about celebrity worship then go to great lengths to claim them as their or hang on to the words of guys like Jorge Masvidal like his is speaking for god directly.

it's weird to think back that boosta was as skinny as chappelle was in his 20's/early 30's during his LONS days.
I grew up with him, we were buddies from 5th grade through High School. He was the skinniest dude with long alien looking fingers. He could palm a basket ball at 12, but could never shoot it well.

all his tranny jokes sort of point to dave being a conservative he points out how silly it all is with them.
Dave is *not* a conservative. He's just from the old school comedic philosophy that nothing should be off limits, and if that is what really shocks people today, he'll intentionally go over the line. He still has racial jokes against whites/etc.

Anyways, it was fun when Dave came on. You could tell that Donnell was annoying everyone, and that Dave and Joe just wanted to talk.

His tranny jokes don't make him conservative any more than his jokes about black people do. He's actually normalizing transexuals by treating them the same as everyone else.

If he were conservative he wouldn't be hanging around trannies in the first place.

He's said he's coming back for a full solo podcast after the inauguration.

Not seen the last half hour, but thats the best part of the podcast. Probably the one guest im most interested in seeing, so looking forward

The moment I hear Rogan voice....

giphy.gif

I grew up with him, we were buddies from 5th grade through High School. He was the skinniest dude with long alien looking fingers. He could palm a basket ball at 12, but could never shoot it well.
I'm pretty sure you and I had this conversation many years ago. Or I read about you talking him to another poster.

Back