Dave Chappelle on The Rogan Podcast

I used to like chapelle a lot more in the past.

I think he whines a lot now. Nobody likes whiney people.

Yep. He's drifted apart from their core audience — have become conservative — and feel trapped by those expectations. It’s what Rogan is just starting to go through. Deep down I think Chappelle is a wanna be Trump voter and embittered that he’s forced to keep playing the good liberal

Not everyone can pull a Dennis Miller and just do a political about face late in their career. It’s bad for business and brings a lot of unwanted attention and the loss of long held relationships (personal, professional). It takes guts and real conviction

They finally get Dave and have it ruined by that Rawlings guy? He absolutely ruined the episode with Rza. Is it the same here?

Edit - Dave doesn't show up until the 2.20 mark. So he's there for barely an hour. meh.
donelle ruins parts of it by screaming.

This is a Donnell Episode with a Dave feature. But he said he wants to come back in January.

Yep. He's drifted apart from their core audience — have become conservative — and feel trapped by those expectations. It’s what Rogan is just starting to go through. Deep down I think Chappelle is a wanna be Trump voter and embittered that he’s forced to keep playing the good liberal

Not everyone can pull a Dennis Miller and just do a political about face late in their career. It’s bad for business and brings a lot of unwanted attention and the loss of long held relationships (personal, professional). It takes guts and real conviction
all his tranny jokes sort of point to dave being a conservative he points out how silly it all is with them.

He survived a hail of bullets but only this thumb got clipped while saving his dog. Yeah......alrighty then.
I wonder how shitty someone luck is to get hit in the thumb that is a tiny target probably like a tenth of 1 percent chance to get hit in a thumb.

Dennis Miller reminds me of more than one person I've known that did too much coke, came within a cunt hair of destroying their life, contemplated suicide, and then found god, only to become the most intolerable motherfucker you can imagine.

Dave was a skinny crazy voiced funny looking guy....He was hilarious. Now he is a heavy, deep scratchy voiced depressed guy. The SNL thing was like “I have to say White people are evil even though they made me rich and famous”

Does that Rawlings guy ever stop and actually listen to points brought up to him? Seems he would be a very annoying person to be around in person.

still love Dave. A bit more whiney like others said, but at least he sometimes listens.

Dave was a skinny crazy voiced funny looking guy....He was hilarious. Now he is a heavy, deep scratchy voiced depressed guy. The SNL thing was like “I have to say White people are evil even though they made me rich and famous”
I still think he's funny and profound but I'd be lying if I didn't think, somewhere along the line, monica done ate Busta Rhymes whole.

Bustar put himself on a regimen for ELE2. He no longer looks like Bleeding Gums Murphy, thank god.
it's weird to think back that boosta was as skinny as chappelle was in his 20's/early 30's during his LONS days.

it's weird to think back that boosta was as skinny as chappelle was in his 20's/early 30's during his LONS days.
Just don't look up Lela Rochon. It's heartbreaking the whole way through.

Back