Social Dave Chapelle is too big to cave to the woke mob.

Well, I certainly can't compete with whatever this was supposed to mean:

Seriously, what exactly were you trying to say there? I'm genuinely curious.

Anyways, you know all you're proving right now, is that you're rustled as all fuck from getting your shit pushed in from all sides last night, right? Like, you're not coming off good here. You know that, right?

Those are trans men. Those are the people you want to use the women's restroom.

It’s hard to go against the woke machine but he’s too popular for sure .. too bad for her tho

Jamele Hill has been a fucking talentless clown. It’s rich hearing her call someone else a clown.

And Steele literally said “you do you” about how Obama defines himself. I agree with her that we see to many people conveniently ignore a part of their heritage when it suits them, but really what can you do about it, it’s a personal choice. For example, it does seem a bit ridiculous to me that Kaep acts like he isn’t half white and was raised (they pretty much save his life by adopting him) by a well off white family. But again that’s his choice.

You're just not getting it. It's not on me to argue on behalf of whatever woke activists you follow on Twitter. I don't follow those people. If you want to debate me on the difference between sex and gender and what I believe then do so. Don't deflect to your culture war issues with other people. I mean you literally used a story about a spa to form your entire narrative. That story made me laugh btw.

Do you remember in the other thread where you argued against gay marriage and I replied directly to what you specifically said? That's how you make an argument. Not deflecting to "but so and so said this".
He's at least made arguments though. You just keep harping on him for bringing up the spa thing and adding no refutation of his actual points. Like start with sports. Divisions are divided by sex, not gender, so why do people act like it shouldn't even be a question to allow people to compete against the other sex? A competitor can identify by whatever gender they want, but the point of the divide is physiological which has nothing to do with gender and everything to do with sex.

He's at least made arguments though. You just keep harping on him for bringing up the spa thing and adding no refutation of his actual points. Like star with sports. Divisions are divided by sex, not gender, so why do people act like it shouldn't even be a question to allow people to compete against the other sex? A competitor can identify by whatever gender they want, but the point of the divide is physiological which has nothing to do with gender and everything to do with sex.

I don't think trans women should compete in women's sports. And that's kind of the point. I made a basic observation about Dave conflating sex and gender and this guy immediately replied to me with 5 different disagreements he had with other people online. How am I supposed to respond to that? I'm only going to argue the merits of the things I believe.

I don't think trans women should compete in women's sports. And that's kind of the point. I made a basic observation about Dave conflating sex and gender and this guy immediately replied to me with 5 different disagreements he had with other people online. How am I supposed to respond to that? I'm only going to argue the merits of the things I believe.
Then you're speaking for yourself and he wasn't referring to you when he said that. There absolutely are people arguing for trans women to compete in sports including combat sports like MMA.

Then you're speaking for yourself and he wasn't referring to you when he said that. There absolutely are people arguing for trans women to compete in sports including combat sports like MMA.

I'm aware of that. I don't see how that's my problem though. I'm willing to debate people but they need to meet me where I am at. I don't make a habit of going up to any right leaning person and asking them to defend the position of every right wing person online.

Jamele Hill has been a fucking talentless clown. It’s rich hearing her call someone else a clown.

And Steele literally said “you do you” about how Obama defines himself. I agree with her that we see to many people conveniently ignore a part of their heritage when it suits them, but really what can you do about it, it’s a personal choice. For example, it does seem a bit ridiculous to me that Kaep acts like he isn’t half white and was raised (they pretty much save his life by adopting him) by a well off white family. But again that’s his choice.
Mixed race identity is a very tricky subject and extremely hard to really think about without being mixed yourself. People aren't just identifying as black because it's bad to be white, it's because whites considered anyone they could tell had a black parent or grandparent to be black themselves and limited their freedoms because of it. It's why you have so many descendants of Melungeons thinking their Native American because their ancestors could pass as such and it came with less stigma than being African.

You can also get in to a conversation of what it means to be white and what it means to be black from a cultural perspective in America. I personally do find it to be a pretty fascinating topic in terms of what is "white". I guess it's an oversimplification or perhaps a misnomer to refer to them as white and black.

White covers a huge range of ethnic groups who immigrated over hundreds of years, a real melting pot over time that was open to adopting new things. Largely colonial origins plays an interesting role there as well and makes it trickier.

African Americans may not share genetic heritage, but they're mostly the descendants of slaves. The US only shipped in a little under 400,000 slaves, by 1860 there were a little under 4,000,000. These people were stripped of their culture and heritage, the following generations (post Atlantic Slave Trade) developed a unique identity. This also included mixed race individuals because of the one drop rule, so they were just as much a part of that culture and it's probably the biggest reason you see mixed individuals still identify as black.

I'm aware of that. I don't see how that's my problem though. I'm willing to debate people but they need to meet me where I am at. I don't make a habit of going up to any right leaning person and asking them to defend the position of every right wing person online.
It's not your problem. He may have quoted you but he wasn't saying it was your fault, he was saying it's common to conflate on both sides and it's not just the fringe social media SJW's doing it. You've been incredibly antagonistic towards him and all he did was make a valid point that you don't even seem to necessarily disagree with.

It's not your problem. He may have quoted you but he wasn't saying it was your fault, he was saying it's common to conflate on both sides and it's not just the fringe social media SJW's doing it. You've been incredibly antagonistic towards him and all he did was make a valid point that you don't even seem to necessarily disagree with.

If you're going to rant at me, expect antagonism. In his rant he brought up trans people going to spas. That's a part of his post I disagreed with so that's what I responded to. My take on trans people is that they should generally be allowed to do what they want until it hurts someone else. I'm specifically against them competing in women's sports based on the studies I've read that show they have an unfair physical advantage.

My take on trans people is that they should generally be allowed to do what they want until it hurts someone else.

That's bullshit, though. You have dismissed women complaining about men in their locker rooms, as if it doesn't hurt anyone. Clearly, the women who don't want dicks in their faces in their dressing rooms, are getting hurt by it. You just don't care about their feelings.

You're just not getting it. It's not on me to argue on behalf of whatever woke activists you follow on Twitter. I don't follow those people. If you want to debate me on the difference between sex and gender and what I believe then do so. Don't deflect to your culture war issues with other people. I mean you literally used a story about a spa to form your entire narrative. That story made me laugh btw.

Do you remember in the other thread where you argued against gay marriage and I replied directly to what you specifically said? That's how you make an argument. Not deflecting to "but so and so said this".
I remember that thread, you seem really hung up on it for some reason. I certainly don't remember a good argument from you, rather I remember you clutching your pearls and leaving it at that. Doesn't seem like you have much more than that on this issue either as multiple posters from both the right and left have pointed out.

That's bullshit, though. You have dismissed women complaining about men in their locker rooms, as if it doesn't hurt anyone. Clearly, the women who don't want dicks in their faces in their dressing rooms, are getting hurt by it. You just don't care about their feelings.

Do you support post op trans women using the women's locker room?

I remember that thread, you seem really hung up on it for some reason. I certainly don't remember a good argument from you, rather I remember you clutching your pearls and leaving it at that. Doesn't seem like you have much more than that on this issue either as multiple posters from both the right and left have pointed out.

What issue? What is your point? I watched the special and I'm fairly aligned with Dave.

Edit: I went back to the gay marriage argument and you conceded to me there and didn't want to discuss it further.

Last edited:
What’s his problem with white people?

It's not white people in general. What Dave means to say is the he has a problem with elite white pedos. He's just smart enough to know that the world isn't ready for that kind of truth......yet

Back