Social Dave Chapelle is too big to cave to the woke mob.

Dave at least crafts truly funny bits out of controversial topic, he knows how to use nuance, irony, tension in a layered bit bit.

Huge difference to a Rogan type that uses controversial subjects as low hanging fruit in his hamfisted, chairhumping sets since he's not a very good comic. Loud kinda screechy voice: 'vegans are loud and annoying', 'trans are confused with penis'

New show sucked. Like most of his Netflix stuff. Barely even chuckled once. Chapelle show and killing em softly was his prime.

The left doesn't care about facts, they live in a fantasy clown world. I'm sure he'll get some backlash for it but he brings in enough money to not be cancelled for it.
Dave Chappelle is on the left. As am I and I love him and his latest special. He's loved by people on the left and the right. There's a fringe element that dislikes him that unfortunately is amplified in the media.

Chappelle is the goat

I just finished the new special
Anyone seen ? Thoughts
It's awesome of course, because it's Chappelle. Is it his best work? No, but it's still damn good.

I have him, Hicks and Carlin in my top 3. I'm not entirely sure which is the GOAT. Really sucks that neither one of them is around anymore.

You're the one who brought up the distinction between gender and sex so I addressed it and so far you've only dodged the actual discussion. If you don't want to discuss the issue then maybe don't bring it up next time.

Except that the case I am referring to involved a transwoman who was turned away and then sued the spa. Any space for which the criteria for entry is sex and not gender eventually has a transgender person come along who demands entry despite their sex and due to their gender. At that point the people like you who regurgitate the talking points around gender and sex being different just drop them and switch to "w-what's it to you?!"
A woman shouldn't feel forced to service a man (or someone who has male genitals regardless of how they identify) that way. If they want to do it and their religious/philosophical beliefs allow them to do it, so be it. But it's an inherently sexual act on a male which leads to arousal and even ejaculation, even if unintentional. Pretty sure at least one of the women he targeted was a Muslim woman who's allowed to touch other women that way as part of her job, but it goes against her belief system to touch a man that way who is not her husband.

Jessica Yaniv lost his case and was even found to be acting out of racial animus against the visible minority (Canadian term) women who he accused of discrimination. I think the court made the right decision. They even found racist posts that he made. Feels like we're living in Bizarro World sometimes, LOL.

https://globalnews.ca/news/6068486/transgender-woman-genital-waxing-discrimination-tribunal/

Chappelle and Gervais have way too much fuck you money to care what overweight rainbow hair colored bloggers might screech on Twitter.

Exactly, and they also have fanbases that both agree with them and do not give a flying fuck about people kicking off.

'Cancel culture' mainly hits those who have more of a widespread / mainstream fanbase with varying POV's and opinions - movie stars and TV stars, for example. Or large companies who sell their products to a wide range of people, from right-wing conservatives to gender dysphoric teens. Those are the ones who have to walk on eggshells and micro-manage what they say.

A woman shouldn't feel forced to service a man (or someone who has male genitals regardless of how they identify) that way. If they want to do it and their religious/philosophical beliefs allow them to do it, so be it. But it's an inherently sexual act on a male which leads to arousal and even ejaculation, even if unintentional. Pretty sure at least one of the women he targeted was a Muslim woman who's allowed to touch other women that way as part of her job, but it goes against her belief system to touch a man that way who is not her husband.

Jessica Yaniv lost his case and was even found to be acting out of racial animus against the visible minority (Canadian term) women who he accused of discrimination. I think the court made the right decision. They even found racist posts that he made. Feels like we're living in Bizarro World sometimes, LOL.

https://globalnews.ca/news/6068486/transgender-woman-genital-waxing-discrimination-tribunal/

Jessica Yaniv is a sexual deviant. He is no different from a flasher. He takes sexual pleasure from exposing his naked body to women who do not want to see it. It's the same behaviour as a flasher, who takes a thrill from exposing himself to women and children in a park and running away.

He is a sexual predator and a deviant, hiding behind a veil of transgenderism as a vehicle to get his thrills.

Jessica Yaniv is a sexual deviant. He is no different from a flasher. He takes sexual pleasure from exposing his naked body to women who do not want to see it. It's the same behaviour as a flasher, who takes a thrill from exposing himself to women and children in a park and running away.

He is a sexual predator and a deviant, hiding behind a veil of transgenderism as a vehicle to get his thrills.
Sexual predators will always find an angle or something to hide behind to get away with their crimes. There's a miniseries called Laetitia on HBO Max now that's based on a true story from France. An 18 year old girl was raped and murdered by a sexual predator who was allowed back into society with zero safeguards in place. Her foster father started grandstanding as a moral authority, advocating for a sex offender register and the death penalty for sex offenders and had an alliance with President Sarkozy. Then it comes out that he was arguably a worse sexual predator than the one who killed his foster daughter. He'd been raping the girl and her twin sister for years along with many other girls. And then recently, it was trending on Twitter about the report on pedophile priests in France being protected by the Catholic Church there for decades. It's a very dangerous and hypocritical and irrational world that we're living in. A world full of beauty too, but...

<WhatItIs>

Sexual predators will always find an angle or something to hide behind to get away with their crimes. There's a miniseries called Laetitia on HBO Max now that's based on a true story from France. An 18 year old girl was raped and murdered by a sexual predator who was allowed back into society with zero safeguards in place. Her foster father started grandstanding as a moral authority, advocating for a sex offender register and the death penalty for sex offenders and had an alliance with President Sarkozy. Then it comes out that he was arguably a worse sexual predator than the one who killed his foster daughter. He'd been raping the girl and her twin sister for years along with many other girls. And then recently, it was trending on Twitter about the report on pedophile priests in France being protected by the Catholic Church there for decades. It's a very dangerous and hypocritical and irrational world that we're living in. A world full of beauty too, but...

<WhatItIs>

Fucking mental. The most vocal are always the ones to watch. See - homophobic politicians and preachers who are closeted gays. Outspoken anti-roider athletes who are on the gear themselves.

If some of you realised the extreme and far left don’t represent the views of the left in general (and vice versa for the right) things would be a lot easier to discuss and wools would agree more.

If some of you realised the extreme and far left don’t represent the views of the left in general (and vice versa for the right) things would be a lot easier to discuss and wools would agree more.

The right are far more willing and ready to condemn the views of the far right than the left are to condemn the views of the far left though. It's why Hitler is seen as complete evil in our society while the likes of Lenin, Mao, Castro, etc aren't. That whole idea that both sides are as bad as each other on this subject aren't true IMO. The left definitely have more leeway in modern society.

The right are far more willing and ready to condemn the views of the far right than the left are to condemn the views of the far left though. It's why Hitler is seen as complete evil in our society while the likes of Lenin, Mao, Castro, etc aren't. That whole idea that both sides are as bad as each other on this subject aren't true IMO. The left definitely have more leeway in modern society.

Wow, that's an awesome point man, and highly accurate too. Bravo.

Watched it. Some really good stuff in there, but probably the weakest of his Netflix specials.

This mfer doesnt watch Chappelle's stand up...

Otherwise he'd know that Chappelle calls out everyone.

Sounds like he wants Chappelle to be a Broken Buck like Terry Crews and Will Smith... You know.. Cuckolded Black men that only shit on the black race.

He is a very fair comedian.

Did Crews fold?

That would make me sad. I love that dude.

I think these guys do a lot for masculinity in a positive light for all races, and especially young boys who need strong men to look up to. There are less and less strong men visible in the media every year. It’s a shame. ESPN spends more time talking about Westbrook wearing a dress and painting his nails than Philip Rivers being a badass shit talker and raising 9 kids in a good home.

Michael Strahan hurt, when he made that turn to get the GMA money it was super gross. Used to like that guy quite a bit.

I heard a segment in Bill Burr podcast where a transgender listener wrote to him and told him he love his jokes about transgender and that he/she and its community could not stand certain groups being supportive to them for their own reasons. Basically he/she (can't remember) said they were being used by the left and did not liked it.

BTW... I also love how anti-left wing mock the left for being triggered by... getting triggered themselves.

Did Crews fold?

I think these guys do a lot for masculinity in a positive light for all races, and especially young boys who need strong men to look up to. There are less and less strong men visible in the media every year. It’s a shame. ESPN spends more time talking about Westbrook wearing a dress and painting his nails than Philip Rivers being a badass shit talker and raising 9 kids in a good home.

Michael Strahan hurt, when he made that turn to get the GMA money it was super gross. Used to like that guy quite a bit.

Could you imagine Lawrence Taylor cheering this on??!???!

Did Crews fold?

Hell yeah crews folded.

Dude theatened 50 Cent for laughing at him, but not the creepy old fuck that grabbed him by ballsack in front of his wife at a party.

Completely told on himself in that moment.

A great number of people on the right are convinced Hitler was on the left, (along with literally anyone evil), and a great number of them are also in complete denial of any political shifts in the last 160 years so the left are also the party of the KKK too.

The right never hold their own accountable and defend them from any and all criticism until they can either deny they supported them years later, or that person starts speaking out against any more popular Republicans, they immediately become liars and pariahs.

I'm no fan of Castro, but he isn't on the same level of evil as the rest. Also, the right literally pretends that Hitler was a leftist and that the fascists were leftists even though of course they hated the left.

Back