Social Dave Chapelle is too big to cave to the woke mob.

CAn't wait

fickifionawide.jpg

39lzn0.jpg

latest

73202509.jpg
https://dumbguzzler.com/wp-content/uploads/2016/05/giphy.gif

This line of reasoning where something has to personally effect someone for a concern to be valid, is so fucking stupid.

Known anyone who has died from overdosing on prescription drugs? No? Okay, then you don't get to have an opinion on the opiod crisis.

The point is what is the basis for you getting triggered over what trans people do if it doesn't hurt anyone? That's just you getting into your feelings.

Of course I did, I pointed out that progressives themselves don't really take this distinction between sex and gender very seriously. They push for changes to birth certificates and inclusion of MtF trans into sex specific spaces like sports. What sense does it make to change a birth certificate? If you were female at birth that isn't changed by the fact that you now identify as a man. In the case of sports it shouldn't matter what you identify as, if you want to maintain competitive athletic spaces for the vast majority of girls and women who are cisgendered then it makes sense to segregate sports by sex. In the case of spas, some employees are only comfortable performing certain services on cisgendered women but transgender women insist on access to these spaces despite the criteria being sex and not gender.

Someone who is going to wax your genitals doesn't care how you identify, they care about whether you have male genitalia or female genitalia. Trans activists want use to pretend as if this distinction doesn't matter and that to acknowledge it is transphobic.

I'm not pushing for birth certificates nor do I keep track of what "trans activists" are doing so it was unwarranted for you to rant about your various culture war issues.

Just to point out the obvious, if a trans person is going into those spaces then obviously the criteria is gender and not sex.

The point is what is the basis for you getting triggered over what trans people do if it doesn't hurt anyone? That's just you getting into your feelings.

Well, it has hurt people. Lawsuits have been filed. Women have felt violated. You just don't care, because they're one of your special pet groups you must blindly defend at all times for some bizarre reason.

Well, it has hurt people. Lawsuits have been filed. Women have felt violated. You just don't care, because they're one of your special pet groups you must blindly defend at all times for some bizarre reason.

OMG women are being violated? Where?

that trailer with Morgan freeman was hilarious

People on the right will applaud him on this and people on the left will attack him or tell him to shut up.... Then when he starts crying about Racism (Which he does often) people on the left will applaud him for it and people on the right will tell him to shut up.

Just keep the same energy. I personably think he's a dumbass, If you're black and cry about the woke mob yet start crying about racism it seems like your a selfish ass and only look at stuff that affects you. If you're Black and keep the same energy and say Racism isn't a big deal and Trans aren't real women and lean on the right I can respect that. That's just my opinion though.
This mfer doesnt watch Chappelle's stand up...

Otherwise he'd know that Chappelle calls out everyone.

Sounds like he wants Chappelle to be a Broken Buck like Terry Crews and Will Smith... You know.. Cuckolded Black men that only shit on the black race.

He is a very fair comedian.

He's right. Now do systematic racism. Wage gap. Crime stats. Climate stats. Any other stats used for political bullshit.

No matter how many times you say it, does not make it true. If you have a dick or had a dick, you will never be a woman. Smart asses that will indicate the rarest of cases where people have both male & female organs, then pick one.

I'm not pushing for birth certificates nor do I keep track of what "trans activists" are doing so it was unwarranted for you to rant about your various culture war issues.
You're the one who brought up the distinction between gender and sex so I addressed it and so far you've only dodged the actual discussion. If you don't want to discuss the issue then maybe don't bring it up next time.
Just to point out the obvious, if a trans person is going into those spaces then obviously the criteria is gender and not sex.
Except that the case I am referring to involved a transwoman who was turned away and then sued the spa. Any space for which the criteria for entry is sex and not gender eventually has a transgender person come along who demands entry despite their sex and due to their gender. At that point the people like you who regurgitate the talking points around gender and sex being different just drop them and switch to "w-what's it to you?!"

Good look on you to downgrade the trauma some women feel, being forced to have men in their change rooms. You're pathetic, dude.

Great argument, they should be forced to change with these people instead

images

Patricio_Manuel-.jpg

I love how your argument is completely based on feeling instead of evidence.

You're the one who brought up the distinction between gender and sex so I addressed it and so far you've only dodged the actual discussion.

No you didn't. Your post was literally just "but but the left, culture war item number 1, culture war item number 2, culture war item number 3, etc". It's not my job to argue on behalf of other people I don't even necessarily agree with. You're going to need to make a coherent argument.

Except that the case I am referring to involved a transwoman who was turned away and then sued the spa. Any space for which the criteria for entry is sex and not gender eventually has a transgender person come along who demands entry despite their sex and due to their gender. At that point the people like you who regurgitate the talking points around gender and sex being different just drop them and switch to "w-what's it to you?!"

What was the result of the lawsuit?

It puts some people in a hilariously bad position to argue from. Can’t resort to race much since he’s a black guy that mostly takes shots at systemic racism and honkies.

No you didn't. Your post was literally just "but but the left, culture war item number 1, culture war item number 2, culture war item number 3, etc". It's not my job to argue on behalf of other people I don't even necessarily agree with. You're going to need to make a coherent argument.

What was the result of the lawsuit?

You should cut bait here. Lick your wounds.

I get that this is the standard programming for progressive like you, to default to deflections about how its just culture war stuff. But guess what, that's exactly what this thread is about ya nimrod. How else would you describe a thread about a comedian who jokes about the LGBT community and gets backlash for it? This is the trench of the culture war and you jumped right in, now you want to pretend to be above it?

My point was plenty clear. The distinction between sex and gender isn't even taken seriously by the progressive activists around these issues. You know, the activists that Chapelle himself is poking fun at?

Can't blame him for being confused since the left conflates sex and gender as well. Hence the push to change birth certificates of transpeople or to allow transwomen into sex segregated spaces like sports and public spas and whatnot. Its not good enough for radical transactivists to concede that their gender differs from their sex, they want you to act as though their sex and gender are in alignment because otherwise they feel excluded.
Well said. I don't give one fuck about gender and gender identity, I say blow it all up and just treat people as individuals. Addressing people's natural sex is totally overblown, it shouldn't be perceived as an insult to be called a man or a woman in any way. Misgendering is one thing, but that's not the same as acknowledge sex.

I guess what I am trying to say is gender and identity is a nuanced and complicated subject, but both sides tend to treat any discussion of it with ham fists and their own set of facts.

Back