Social Dave Chapelle is too big to cave to the woke mob.

absolutely hooting with glee at Dave saying "my problem is with white people" and seeing those exact people applauding him for standing up to the "woke mob". The best comedians always know how to make people feel in on the joke when they're actually the butt of it

ok I agree lol. Didnt know he said that
The thing with Dave is you don't know if he's doing a comedy routine or being serious. Maybe a mix of both. That's why it's best not to take comedian seriously. It's like that annoying friend who's always fucking with you and you don't know when he's being serious or not.

absolutely hooting with glee at Dave saying "my problem is with white people" and seeing those exact people applauding him for standing up to the "woke mob". The best comedians always know how to make people feel in on the joke when they're actually the butt of it
Exactly. Anyone paying attention can tell he clearly has no problems with white people, just racists. I think a lot of people underestimate Chapelles intelligence. Dude is sharp af.

I love Dave but he's just a comedian. This bit sounds like it is conflating sex and gender. Can't wait to watch.

I love Dave but he's just a comedian. This bit sounds like it is conflating sex and gender. Can't wait to watch.
Can't blame him for being confused since the left conflates sex and gender as well. Hence the push to change birth certificates of transpeople or to allow transwomen into sex segregated spaces like sports and public spas and whatnot. Its not good enough for radical transactivists to concede that their gender differs from their sex, they want you to act as though their sex and gender are in alignment because otherwise they feel excluded.

Dude lost me when he cried about his comedy central deal, then goes on to say how great Netflix is because they took it down because of the way he said it makes him feel. He's a complete self serving hypocrite.

Can't blame him for being confused since the left conflates sex and gender as well. Hence the push to change birth certificates of transpeople or to allow transwomen into sex segregated spaces like sports and public spas and whatnot. Its not good enough for radical transactivists to concede that their gender differs from their sex, they want you to act as though their sex and gender are in alignment because otherwise they feel excluded.

Why do you care what bathroom people use? What impact does it have on your life?

Then again you're the guy who also wants to deny gay people the right to get married.

Why do you care what bathroom people use? What impact does it have on your life?

Then again you're the guy who also wants to deny gay people the right to get married.
Interesting that you immediately dropped the line about gender and sex being different and shifted the goal posts to "w-what's it matter to you?!"

Chappelle is the goat

I just finished the new special
Anyone seen ? Thoughts

People on the right will applaud him on this and people on the left will attack him or tell him to shut up.... Then when he starts crying about Racism (Which he does often) people on the left will applaud him for it and people on the right will tell him to shut up.

Just keep the same energy. I personably think he's a dumbass, If you're black and cry about the woke mob yet start crying about racism it seems like your a selfish ass and only look at stuff that affects you. If you're Black and keep the same energy and say Racism isn't a big deal and Trans aren't real women and lean on the right I can respect that. That's just my opinion though.
Being black isn’t a choice, being transgender is.

Interesting that you immediately dropped the line about gender and sex being different and shifted the goal posts to "w-what's it matter to you?!"

What do you expect when you immediately started ranting about trans people in spas? It doesn't matter and is irrelevant.

Chappelle is the goat

I just finished the new special
Anyone seen ? Thoughts
He goes in hard on the alphabets. Spends a little time smacking jews, women and whites but mostly it was the alphabets.

What do you expect when you immediately started ranting about trans people in spas? It doesn't matter and is irrelevant.
I expect that maybe you'd address the point instead of immediately dodging but I gave you too much of the benefit of the doubt it seems.

Chappelle and Rock are black.
So they both call everything as they see it.
Two geniuses.

Nobody can stop them, since they are both from a group that is oppressed by white men.

I expect that maybe you'd address the point instead of immediately dodging but I gave you too much of the benefit of the doubt it seems.

You didn't make a point. In what way do you think ranting about trans people in spas was contributing to the discussion?

You didn't make a point. In what way do you think ranting about trans people in spas was contributing to the discussion?
Of course I did, I pointed out that progressives themselves don't really take this distinction between sex and gender very seriously. They push for changes to birth certificates and inclusion of MtF trans into sex specific spaces like sports. What sense does it make to change a birth certificate? If you were female at birth that isn't changed by the fact that you now identify as a man. In the case of sports it shouldn't matter what you identify as, if you want to maintain competitive athletic spaces for the vast majority of girls and women who are cisgendered then it makes sense to segregate sports by sex. In the case of spas, some employees are only comfortable performing certain services on cisgendered women but transgender women insist on access to these spaces despite the criteria being sex and not gender.

Someone who is going to wax your genitals doesn't care how you identify, they care about whether you have male genitalia or female genitalia. Trans activists want use to pretend as if this distinction doesn't matter and that to acknowledge it is transphobic.

This line of reasoning where something has to personally effect someone for a concern to be valid, is so fucking stupid.

Known anyone who has died from overdosing on prescription drugs? No? Okay, then you don't get to have an opinion on the opiod crisis.

Back